PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Mornin to ya SW. Try and get an old industrial florescent fixture, either a two lamp , or a four lamp. Buy some T-8 lamps at 6500K. they are available at any big box store or any Can Tire store as well. if u can find an older fixture that has the old magnetic ballasts in it , it's very easy to convert to the newer electronic ballasts to run some t-8 lamps as the sockets are the same. However if u decide to go with a T-5 fixture everything changes,...more money , diff. sockets etc.
if u need help with this i would be glad to show/tell u how to get this done. Cheers .

1574016877785.png

1574016918701.png

Thanks Gazoo I will have to remember this when I am ready to buy one or two. How would these do for clones until they are ready to plant

Thanks Gazoo I will have to remember this when I am ready to buy one or two. How would these do for clones until they are ready to plant

Not sure just did a fast look since I have been wanting to set up a clone station and got scared thinking
I may need to pick up the fixtures and a supply of bulbs while I can still find them. Did notice most
of the bulbs are moving to led replacement type as well

Hang in there man. Sometimes this growing stuff is rough and can be confusing.

What's the temperature in your tent?
It stays 73 F and the RH stays around 37% that is with one of my four COB lights running and no exhaust but I do have two clip on fans running in the tent

I am off to smoke a bowl I prefer edibles but the caps I made seem to give me a head ache so I am laying off them for a few days before I try them again and see if that's what's causing my head aches I am trying some my buddy had Alien OG anyone tried it?

The fans are up higher and the seedlings just barley move I will shut them off for now though. I thought you wanted to have a little air flow so they get a tougher stalk

:nomo: Go take a really hot shower PC let the water beat down on your head for a while or till u run out of hot water, take a cupple of aspirin and go to sleep. I think that u have OD’ed a bit. Done it my self
Occasionally I try not to over indulge, to much of a good thing I guess? I get horrible migraines that can last days...... word to the wys. Moderation is it....

I am off to smoke a bowl I prefer edibles but the caps I made seem to give me a head ache so I am laying off them for a few days before I try them again and see if that's what's causing my head aches I am trying some my buddy had Alien OG anyone tried it?

I think it may be strain related. Some of the gellies I've had can have that affect. It's important to remember to stay hydrated when you eat THC too! Water is always a good thing. At least 64 oz a day. Or so the doctors say... Just have one and see how you feel in 2 hours, mine usually kick around an hour to 1.5.

Are the LED type not good ? I was looking on Amazon and most the T4 and T5 are LED but they say they are grow lights
All my grow lights are now T5 HO fixtures in 2 foot or 4 foot length. They are HO rated so they can use either the florescent bulb or they can use the LED tubes. I started off using florescent bulbs in the first 4 foot fixture in the veg closet and mix in the flowering cabinet. I now have strictly T5 fixtures over all actively veg stage and flowering stage plants or clones with just one 2 foot florescent bulb left which I hope to replace with a LED any week now.

i tried it with u pretty good high

Back
Top Bottom