PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Thanks Duggan I will look for some Killer A5 Haze when I am ready to buy seeds again, I think that and Malawi it has been recommended by several folks on here too. I Love the one Sticky is growing right now. Well for some bad news. We got 55 mph winds the other day and it took my greenhouse out so I will have to buy another on next spring. :(
Shit Pc, sorry for your loss, I got the high winds here too and a big winter storm (or three) coming my way on Sunday if-till it stops predicting a foot or more here in the burbs.
The worst is ice build on power lines and tree limbs takeingthem out. I lost a entire grow, as well as everything in the fridg lost power
For 7 days during Sandy. Next chance I got I went to the depot,
and got me a gas powered generator. Big enough to cover my grow and heat, and fridg.

1575162110925.png
1575162110925.png

Some of the A5 X Malawi (A5 Killer Haze) two weeks out. :passitleft:

Thanks seedling! I thought it deserved its own mention, as 13 weeks of flower is something that needs to be considered when setting up a grow, inside or out. I didn't want PCa to overlook that part of the equation, especially if he's thinking of growing it outside, or has only one tent.
It is always good practice to research what you are getting into. Sativa strains are a different beast all together.

Hay Fudo nice to see you. I am doing DBHBB on this run but in the spring I will have all LOS for the greenhouse which I have to buy again Lol the wind took the other one out Now I have a mess to clean up in the back yard, Oh well it wasn't that much 179 but I wish it had made it through without getting destroyed. Any way I will have two grows going in the spring one in my tent and one in the greenhouse. The GH will hold A Lot more plants then the tent. I will do DBHBB in the tent and LOS in the GH.
the greenhouse got destroyed man that bites ass man i knew we should have took it down

hes learning a little bit about Malawi from following my thread im currently running one its my first so were both learning! :)
here she is real happy!
That plant looks so nice Sticky. I am wondering what the buds will look like once they all form

Thanks seedling! I thought it deserved its own mention, as 13 weeks of flower is something that needs to be considered when setting up a grow, inside or out. I didn't want PCa to overlook that part of the equation, especially if he's thinking of growing it outside, or has only one tent.
Thanks Shed That's the other thing I was wondering about growing Sativas. Not sure about growing them because it takes so long and they are so long and lanky and need supported but I Love the buzz. I am not sure it stays warm long enough to grow them in a greenhouse. I may run Sativas in my tent next run if I cant grow them in a GH

Thanks Shed That's the other thing I was wondering about growing Sativas. Not sure about growing them because it takes so long and they are so long and lanky and need supported but I Love the buzz. I am not sure it stays warm long enough to grow them in a greenhouse. I may run Sativas in my tent next run if I cant grow them in a GH
That is why the KA5H is better to start out with. It isn't 100% Sativa....it is 80%. Depending on the pheno she is 9-12 weeks. Longer, but not soooo much longer. The effect is just killer as well with good yields. I produce more than enough for my myself and my family....after a few runs I could easily wait for a 20 week Sativa :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom