PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

That is why the KA5H is better to start out with. It isn't 100% Sativa....it is 80%. Depending on the pheno she is 9-12 weeks. Longer, but not soooo much longer. The effect is just killer as well with good yields. I produce more than enough for my myself and my family....after a few runs I could easily wait for a 20 week Sativa :rofl:
Yes I am really eyeing the KA5H I am dyeing to get those seeds. It looks and sounds SO Good. I have kept a tab open to ACE seeds and the KA5H I think it is my pick out of the ones that were mentioned I was thinking of the Malawi but it takes longer and I like the KA5H description better

Maybe I could do two KA5H and two Malawi That would be the 4 plants I could grow in the tent next run. I may have to buy those seeds and run those next time, Hum
:nomo:

Grab the KA5H if you can only get one or the other.
OK that will make it easier with flowering times and if they are all the same pheno type it will help with the canopy. Thanks Penny It would be better to just run the one strain in the tent

Yes I am really eyeing the KA5H I am dyeing to get those seeds. It looks and sounds SO Good. I have kept a tab open to ACE seeds and the KA5H I think it is my pick out of the ones that were mentioned I was thinking of the Malawi but it takes longer and I like the KA5H description better
She is a popular girl :cheesygrinsmiley:
Anything with the A5 Haze Male is a winner.
Where else does the A5 show up? Greenhouse uses NL5/Haze....

Just a heads up about ordering.....direct from ace can be difficult and expensive. They do have great freebies to make you feel better about it. Truenorth and Seedsman both carry Ace gear....makes getting it easier and cheaper.

I will look on Seedsman for the Killer A5 Haze I found it on ace but it is expensive but they do have some freebies if you spend over 100 Euros maybe $115 and you get your choice of 10 or 5 seeds free depending on the strain you chose from the freebies. I will check at Seedsman I know they take my debit card but it will be a while before I can get them like after the first of the year

I found the KA5H on Seedsman and I know they take my card it was $54.91 for 3 seeds they were out of the 5 pack for $88 maybe the 5 pack will be back in stock when I am ready to order and they will have some good freebies then too. I would need 4 seeds for the grow so I hope they get the 5 pack back in when I am ready to order.

You ever look at the Tude' the first week of the month? That's where I use to get mine. They always had a good deal with that special monthly promo...

GL in the gardens

Good morning PC , I’m going to slow down my autos growth today, by changing my lights to 12/12 for the photos To trigger the flower stage and to start blooming..... :yahoo: I Hope.
As for the two gorilla glue autos, I know the light change will hurt my yield a bit, but I’ve been veging my photos for a long time now and need to bloom them out.
Looking forward to nice harvest of both autos and photos at the same time, sum time in January.Lol

Good morning PC , I’m going to slow down my autos growth today, by changing my lights to 12/12 for the photos To trigger the flower stage and to start blooming..... :yahoo: I Hope.
As for the two gorilla glue autos, I know the light change will hurt my yield a bit, but I’ve been veging my photos for a long time now and need to bloom them out.
Looking forward to nice harvest of both autos and photos at the same time, sum time in January.Lol
Sounds good Bud I don't know much about autos. Will that slow them down I didn't think it mattered with autos what their light cycle is but it makes since that it will slow them down a bit. A January harvest you say, sounds good to me. I wish I had some to harvest in January

Mornin PC and friends. PC, for wat it's worth,...i HIGHLY recommend u grow two varieties in your tent....of the same type..ie Sativas, Hybrids , or Indicas. You will be thankful for the variety/change. The A5 and any other Sativas will work fine, but , but be prepared , they can get over whelming. Keep to Photo's as well, mixing Photos and Autos in the same grow space is problematic. Just my thoughts man...cheers.

Back
Top Bottom