PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Mornin PC and friends. PC, for wat it's worth,...i HIGHLY recommend u grow two varieties in your tent....of the same type..ie Sativas, Hybrids , or Indicas. You will be thankful for the variety/change. The A5 and any other Sativas will work fine, but , but be prepared , they can get over whelming. Keep to Photo's as well, mixing Photos and Autos in the same grow space is problematic. Just my thoughts man...cheers.
Words of wisdom.....especially since the KA5H is what it is.....for me it isn't an everyday kinda smoke....

Yea PC the autos won’t get as big as if I left lights on 24/7. I should still come away with at least a few zips per auto. Thumbs up. I do the autos because there fast and to supplement my photos. Besides I do like experimenting with different types, and strains of weed, and growing methods.

Mornin PC and friends. PC, for wat it's worth,...i HIGHLY recommend u grow two varieties in your tent....of the same type..ie Sativas, Hybrids , or Indicas. You will be thankful for the variety/change. The A5 and any other Sativas will work fine, but , but be prepared , they can get over whelming. Keep to Photo's as well, mixing Photos and Autos in the same grow space is problematic. Just my thoughts man...cheers.
That makes since so maybe the KA5H with a good Hybrid so I will have a verity I was think 4 of the same so they will have similar canopy's but then I only have the one strain at harvest and I cant do a perpetual grow because I only have room for one tent.

Also the one auto we did turned out to be a stick and we didn't get much of anything from it so I will stick with feminized seeds for a while

That makes since so maybe the KA5H with a good Hybrid so I will have a verity I was think 4 of the same so they will have similar canopy's but then I only have the one strain at harvest and I cant do a perpetual grow because I only have room for one tent.
I have been planning to run the KA5H for a while now....picking a partner strain to grow with took me a while. The biggest detail you want to match is the flower time. Tons of stuff is 8 weeks....you want to find something that has that same 9-12 week flower time so they "should" finish in the same window. After that look at structure etc.....

As Duggs just pointed out while I was typing :rofl:

Killer A5 Haze

Can I also trouble you for a quick abbreviation debrief?

A5 = ?
F1, F2 = ?
S1, S2 =?

I think they're all breeding terms, but never investigated so IDK.

A5 = ?
F1, F2 = ?
S1, S2 =?

From the Ace site...
Screenshot_20191201-133313_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191201-133324_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191201-133336_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191201-133346_Chrome.jpg

thanks hawk im waiting for it to get a little further along then im going to hit a small lower branch with some ciskie pollen I was gifted should be an interesting cross!
Dam Sticky that should be some killer weed. If you get enough seeds Help a brother out Lol...…. I really want to do some breeding down the road and get some nice seeds from crosses like that. I would Love not having to buy seeds and be able to share them.
:high-five:

If you choose to run two "Hybrids" along side two A5's,...make sure they are mostly Sativas...like 80/20 type of Hybrid , OK, or else u may run into finishing time troubles.
Got ya something that flowers for around or at the same time to harvest.

A5 = ?
F1, F2 = ?
S1, S2 =?

I don't understand all the initials either Sky I guess it has to do with their linage and who bread them I don't know

I know for sure I want to get the KA5H seeds for the next grow in my tent now for another strain that flowers for the same time of 9 to 12 weeks. Maybe the Malawi the KA5H is a Hybrid the Malawi goes 10 to 13 weeks I wonder if that is close enough. I know I would probably Love those two. I been wanting some Sativa stock that would give me some to hold me over for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom