PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Yes I would take clones of the KA5H
I plan to take some clones from those. I will keep them down stairs in the basement if I have to. I hope I can keep them small long enough to put them in the greenhouse the following spring. I am So looking forward to growing those.

Plus, if they get too big, you can take clones from those and kill the moms once the cuttings root.

I topped three of the plants today. My buddy is going to be getting one of them though. I only have room for 4 plants and the one mutated on me. I will take some pictures tomorrow. That mutated one might turn out though which is why I am giving it to my buddy either way it will be fun to see how it does.

PC...u topped already....how many nodes below the 'top'....?
One had 6 nodes and two had 5 nodes and I only took off the top. I was going to give them a couple days then take off nodes 1 and 2 and tie her down. Those three are getting big and the other two are seedlings , growing well. I just hope those two don't get too far behind the others. I will get some pictures tomorrow

Lets have a look at them. They will need longer than a couple days before you should tie down , or anything else .. ...Just let them grow , don't rush this ok! The two leading branches need to grow some first. Let the plants grow . Supercropping and other LST ing will come, but you need to let them alone now , since u topped them. :passitleft:
Ok I will get some pictures tomorrow I will wait for traning them until you say they are ready. Maybe we can video chat tomorrow on WA

Ok I will get some pictures tomorrow I will wait for traning them until you say they are ready. Maybe we can video chat tomorrow on WA
The best way to get help and avoid issues is to post a lot of photos....as much as you can manage each day. Besides being more interesting for us.....there are a lot of very experienced eyes passing through and if there is an issue they will see it sooner than you will.

OK, sounds good PC. We can do face time on WA , and since mine are in bootcamp , it'l be a good time . :high-five:
Lights come on at 3pm (was 4 ) When the time changes , i never adjust my GR timers.

The best way to get help and avoid issues is to post a lot of photos....as much as you can manage each day. Besides being more interesting for us.....there are a lot of very experienced eyes passing through and if there is an issue they will see it sooner than you will.
I so wish I had a good camera all I have is my crappy Galaxy 7 phone. Now that they are getting bigger I plan to take plenty of pictures and post them. Thanks for the Great advice. I love how Preston does his pictures with the strain across the picture I wish I had photo editing software and knew how to use it.

I so wish I had a good camera all I have is my crappy Galaxy 7 phone. Now that they are getting bigger I plan to take plenty of pictures and post them. Thanks for the Great advice. I love how Preston does his pictures with the strain across the picture I wish I had photo editing software and knew how to use it.
I use my Samsung S9 and it does a good enough job for me.

For photo edit there is a ton on apps....snapseed is probably my favorite.

Hay Ween I am glad you are back. Yeah I am going to wait till Duggan says before I tie them down

Back
Top Bottom