PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Well I've been hearing rumour about this journal so I might take a minute to flick the pages...
Thank You So much and welcome. Pull up a seat and join in the good fun, We have a lot of fun here so jump in any time Glad to have you along for the ride.
:welcome:

Sounds like your overdue, PC. There’s not to many places in Mex. where u can
drink the water without fear it’s all desalination from seawater and quite good.
Its at the end of the Baja peninsula so no natural fresh water.
One trip we chartered a fishing boat with crew. Split between 3, as we left the
harbor the crew was readying the tackle letting out lines outriggers first by the time
he set the inside lines up we had the first hit, a dolphin ”not that kind” a dorado 4’
in length a with irradesent colors that changed as it swims. Beautiful
we boated it and packed it in ice for dinner later. Long story short we caught two
black marlin with the biggest at 174 Lbs.that we released back after a picture or two. It took over a hour to tire out the big one we took turns reeling and pumping
got it next to the boat and could see that it was over 14’ long. What a fight, tagged
and released for another day.

Today's pictures.... my buddy will be over tomorrow to help me get the blocks in to set the pots in so I can get everything even up top
20200112_112458.jpg
20200112_112509.jpg
20200112_112531.jpg
20200112_112540.jpg
20200112_112619.jpg
20200112_112630.jpg
20200112_112647.jpg
20200112_112701.jpg

Sounds like your overdue, PC. There’s not to many places in Mex. where u can
drink the water without fear it’s all desalination from seawater and quite good.
Its at the end of the Baja peninsula so no natural fresh water.
One trip we chartered a fishing boat with crew. Split between 3, as we left the
harbor the crew was readying the tackle letting out lines outriggers first by the time
he set the inside lines up we had the first hit, a dolphin ”not that kind” a dorado 4’
in length a with irradesent colors that changed as it swims. Beautiful
we boated it and packed it in ice for dinner later. Long story short we caught two
black marlin with the biggest at 174 Lbs.that we released back after a picture or two. It took over a hour to tire out the big one we took turns reeling and pumping
got it next to the boat and could see that it was over 14’ long. What a fight, tagged
and released for another day.
That Sounds like a Great time. When we can afford a vacation I would Love to go somewhere like that. The wife and I Love tropical places. Man it would be Great catching fish like that and being right next to the beach what a great sounding place.

I have to go to another buddies place and pick up a computer this morning then the wife and I have some errand's to run so if I don't get to it today I will fill my pots back to the top tomorrow morning. Give the girls a full 10 gallons of soil, gota keep the ladies happy :yahoo:

I was a good boy yesterday and only took one cap, No brownie and no smoking, just one cap. I am trying what Sweet Sue says to keep my tolerance down and not over do it. Its hard because I Love a good Buzz but I cant afford to go through the stash I have so I am being conservative on my consumption for a bit.

Everything is set to cruse right now :surf: until there next foliar and watering with tea. I have some pot filling and pruning to do. Also need to get the pots the smaller two are in raised and move my filter to the back for my new light which should be here Wednesday so I will need to get it put together and hung too. I am really excited to get this all done and get that light in there and watch them explode
:yahoo::cheer::headbanger::goof::tommy:

Everything is set to cruse right now :surf: until there next foliar and watering with tea. I have some pot filling and pruning to do. Also need to get the pots the smaller two are in raised and move my filter to the back for my new light which should be here Wednesday so I will need to get it put together and hung too. I am really excited to get this all done and get that light in there and watch them explode
:yahoo::cheer::headbanger::goof::tommy:
Looking forward to seeing how your new light works for your ladies. Plants are looking nice and green too, just how I like em.

My tolerance stays fairly low because I can't smoke at work in the morning. Only evenings and weekends. Ten more years till retirement, then it's on :headbanger:...... :cheesygrinsmiley:

10 years to practice, you'll be GTG come retirement!

Retirement sucks, b carful what u wish for. I thought the the same as u. Sleep late,
no f boss,.... S.S.Checks, and pension checks rolling in monthly great, right, after 14
years it’s the same old, same old, that’s why I started growing inside just as a hobby to keep me from climbing the walls During winter.

Retirement sucks, b carful what u wish for. I thought the the same as u. Sleep late,
no f boss,.... S.S.Checks, and pension checks rolling in monthly great, right, after 14
years it’s the same old, same old, that’s when I started growing inside just as a hobby to keep me from climbing the walls During winter.
hey bud you can always go back to work :laughtwo: I here ya though ive been retired 12 yrs. now I think it would dam near kill me to go back to work now I miss a lot of it not everything the indoor grow is fun and its fun to have this place to go to I cook a lot to that keeps me busy to.:)

Hi sticky, tried that more than a few times going back to work I mean. Yuck
I would rather not and I’ll leave it there.
if I had to ok but I am a saver and made sure all my ducks were in a row, before considering retirement my plan on NOT-working for the rest of my days Is working.
And I would consider bud tester or bud inspector as a alternative tho. If need b. Ha,ha

years it’s the same old, same old, that’s why I started growing inside just as a hobby to keep me from climbing the walls During winter.
hey bud you can always go back to work :laughtwo: I here ya though ive been retired 12 yrs. now I think it would dam near kill me to go back to work now I miss a lot of it not everything the indoor grow is fun and its fun to have this place to go to I cook a lot to that keeps me busy to.:)

Mornin to ya's Sticky and Bud. Ya, i worry about this stuff....a lot!! I am possibly retiring at 62 in 1.2 yrs. I worry of , not only being short with cash , but the boredom scares the crap outta me. So any time i hear peeps talkin about this stuff , my ears open up . Cheers u guys.

Back
Top Bottom