PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

The doctors said I had six months to liv without kemo, So kemo it is, cheers.
it really kicked my ass, knocked me down and almost killed me. I survived
but still can’t figure y ? Survivor guilt I think it’s called or a existential crisis
I felt the same way when I returned from nam. I just dident have a name for it than.
but thats water under the bridge I get pet scans every six months to make sure
that it doesn't return.
the worst part was I didn't show any sign of anything wrong at all till I ate a ice cream sandwich, and doubled over in pain went to the hospital after the cat scan
thay see a blockage in my lower intestine after the biopsy was tested and found to
b treatable stomach cancer and started me on a cemo regiment ASAP doesn't that
sound like fun, along with all the pain killers ,opioids ,and sleeping pills u could ask for
even man made THC to Improve appetite.

Thanks for this Bud...My kids mom is battling right now and just went thru 13 rounds of Chemo....got re checked...cancer was still there. She goes in on the 22 again, but this time not as serious. (she had 5 ft. of guts removed)
Runs in her family.
My dad,...served in Korea, aboard HMCS Athabaskan, 23 yrs. as a sailor. Drank rum and smoked Players filter all his life,..finally killed him at 50. Escofogas cancer,..lasted 6 months. Soon as they discovered it , they told him "i'm urchered."
That was when i was 23, just back from living in 'the valley' SCal.
Cheers Bud.

I am glad you are alright now Bud That had to be Really hard, I pray I never have to go through that. Duggan I hope your ex is going to be OK it would be really rough for your kids if something happens to her. You are both in my prayers.

I enjoyed meeting Derbybud tonight. had a good time talking growing , Horses , Dogs you name it. Looking forward to our next meet up. We plan to go see Pennywise once he is settled in his new place. I am looking forward to meeting him. Maybe meet Mushi then too. I Love the 420mag family. Best folks around,. always willing to help, Friendly, and just general good fun. I am so glad I found this site. You guys ROCK !
:theband:
You are so lucky to be able to shake hands with so many possible growmies. Would love to see Prof flora , lewydeville and a good few other brits here in the flesh too. Enjoy

there happy now there likely going to need two gal each a day when they get big
They are drinking 2 gallons every 4 days now so I am sure they will need it more often as they get bigger. They was drinking about every 5 or 6

Yup, a good habit i got into was , always having water on hand. Not a good idea to WAIT until the plants need it.
The reward at the end is very worth the effort. There are many times during a grow when water is very limited , as you now know. They are into the rapid growth stage and they are drinking lots. Another two wet dry cycles and we will be looking at flipping them , so a couple more weeks. By then those two smaller ones will be quite a bit bigger. The idea is to fill that space as best we can without stressing those #10's(two big ones) too much,..know wat i mean. In another two weeks your big ones will be getting plenty big enough to make a great showing in that space all by themselves , so ...get ready...yeepa , yeepa PC. :high-five:

I’m in the mood for some more carpo tunnel syndrome how bout U?
The ship docked in Manila early one morning and after we got squared away we
dropped the gang plank after the ship was cleared....and I took off.
lots of criminal activity and cartel gangs protecting there turf and selling
anything u want at night. but during the day the port comes alive with activity’s
Of all sorts different ships, different languages the hustle and busell colorful and
loud local fishing boats returning from early morn fishing trips with there catch.
Shuttle boats Going and coming from the outer islands. It seem to me they need
a ship traffic controller. It’s hot and humid here most of the time since I singed
six month articles I’ll b coming back again.
tho not known for it, but they’re growen som great weed Here, Along with other things ;) the way I cop when in a different country’s is pretty easy.
Taxi cab drivers or rickshaw drivers know the best places or the place that pays
them to bring u to by what your looking for. I always tip well and communicate
that to the driver motivating him to do his best For me. It works. Later guys.

It's a small island GG! You could drive the whole place in a day if you had to.

My roof is good Dugs...enjoy your vacation!
Not in our shit cars and crap road system. be lucky to make it alive.

I'l never forget a conversation had with a previous employee of where i work.
This fella had worked there for a long time, had a good gig,..used to run a remote location , greenhouse. He was retiring shortly after my visit there ( to make an electrical repair) so i asked him why he was retiring at 62 instead of 65. He went on to say something i pass on and think about all the time. He said "........everyone thinks , it's all about the money when you retire,...it's not, ...it's all about the time, and we're running out of it". That statement ,..plus cancer running in my family, i have had enough working. It's time now for me , to really suck all i can out of wats left. That's why Mare and i are going to Jamaica and meeting Neiko and his wife there. (3rd time) Even though that money could be more wisely , more practically used....on say , a new front porch, or a new shed roof,...

When those last days , weeks come, and a person's days are numbered. They lay there ,....they don't remember the new shed roof , or the nice porch, they will think about , remember the good times had with loved ones, the 'good times'.
Cheers to ya Bud,....:high-five:

CCP(near max.)
work pension for 20 yrs. service.
SS at 65
GIC's
Well said

Back
Top Bottom