PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Todays pictures my humidifier came today so I got it all set up and working
20200213_111932.jpg
20200213_112026.jpg
20200213_112047.jpg
20200213_112105.jpg
20200213_112124.jpg
20200213_112131.jpg

Let me know how much it raises the RH for you PC. If it does good I may look at getting one.
Will do Magoo I will go check it now. It has been running for an hour or so now and it is at 40% I will check again in a few hours. I have to have a window open in the room to keep the temps down so it is Hard to get the RH up

Will do Magoo I will go check it now. It has been running for an hour or so now and it is at 40% I will check again in a few hours. I have to have a window open in the room to keep the temps down so it is Hard to get the RH up
See....the window open for temp control is killing you. It has to be.....getting the drivers out means the window can close....then you can retain some of what the huey is putting out. You will be losing a lot out that window. I know Duggs and others say to keep the huey outside the tent, but with the window open I would definitely have it inside the tent so you actually see the RH% rise up.

Things are looking good other than the environment fine tuning.
:thumb:

See....the window open for temp control is killing you. It has to be.....getting the drivers out means the window can close....then you can retain some of what the huey is putting out. You will be losing a lot out that window. I know Duggs and others say to keep the huey outside the tent, but with the window open I would definitely have it inside the tent so you actually see the RH% rise up.

Things are looking good other than the environment fine tuning.
:thumb:
Its too big to fit in the tent. My next thing I do will be to get the drivers out of the tent but these dam Mars lights have to be rewired to get the drivers out. My Budget LED lights driver is already wired to get the driver out but the cord to plug it into the outlet is not long enough to plug into the surge protector the timer is on so I would have to move that out side but I cant do that because then the plug ins on the Mars lights will not reach so until I can rewire the Mars drivers and lights I cant do it

I may as well, I like the larger capacity. Hauling H20 is no fun and if it saves
trips to the sink And works hay I’m in. HI PC about how long till the next refill?
and wondering how quiet is it? I’m filling mine with a gal. every 12 hours a pain
and it’s getting older and time for a change me thinks.

I may as well, I like the larger capacity. Hauling H20 is no fun and if it saves
trips to the sink And works hay I’m in. HI PC about how long till the next refill?
and wondering how quiet is it? I’m filling mine with a gal. every 12 hours a pain
and it’s getting older and time for a change me thinks.
It says it last 24 hours. It has 2, 2gallon tanks for 4 gallons total and it can control how much humidity and the fan is adjustable from low, medium and high on high you can hear it but on low it is really quite and medium is in between. It does move some air too. The fan is on the top so it blows straight up.

these dam Mars lights have to be rewired to get the drivers out.
You are really selling those lights! :rofl: there are some design issues with my Mars lights if I wanted to dim them....huge pain. Good thing I can keep them blasting though...don't need to dim those. It is strange hearing about uncontrollable temps during winter....summer sounds like it won't be too fun running those without modifying them.

Getting those drivers sorted should fix everything you got troubles with though.

I just unscrewed the driver from the top of my Mars SP250 and hung it from a wire to the top of the tent. All I need to do to adjust it is pull off the rubber cover and stick in the screwdriver.
I got the TS1000 and I can get the rubber cover off, but can't seem to even see what size/type of driver is required. Prolly the same as your SP250 though....whachu using?

I got the TS1000 and I can get the rubber cover off, but can't seem to even see what size/type of driver is required. Prolly the same as your SP250 though....whachu using?
I have the same problem everyone says you need to remove it and the adjustment is there but on the driver it has a rubber cover and it has markings that imply you can adjust it but I cant see down in there either I guess I need brighter light!

Back
Top Bottom