PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Hey PC! What are your temps rising to if window is closed?

How are you measuring, cheapo meter? Where is the sensor?
I need to leave the window closed so I can check my temps then but right now it is 81f I am measuring with a cheap O meter right now the meter is about a foot or so above the canopy

I have the same problem everyone says you need to remove it and the adjustment is there but on the driver it has a rubber cover and it has markings that imply you can adjust it but I cant see down in there either I guess I need brighter light!
If there are two caps, take off the one that says V on it and use a small screw driver to adjust it. There's nothing to see in that hole other than a slot at the bottom for the screw driver.
I need to leave the window closed so I can check my temps then but right now it is 81f I am measuring with a cheap O meter right now the meter is about a foot or so above the canopy
81ºF is fine.

You need a small bladed Phillips screwdriver, with about a 2-1/2" shaft. SmokeSara posted the specifications on the thread Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion. I use a #3 Phillips. Drop it straight down the opening, and feel for the screw.

howdy pc, how are ya doin? I've got some catching up to do, and dayum.... page 233 already and that's crazy!

81 degrees is nothin. That's what my room's temp usually at . I'm betting your temp closer to the canopy to the floor is about close to 75. Why don't you buy a couple temp/humidity monitors and have one sitting on the floor, one hovering middle of the tent. could get a pack of two on amazon for cheap, probably between 10 -15 bucks and that will give you a peace of mind when guessing/checking the climate in the tent. I do have like 3 maybe four of em sitting in my room in various positions so i can have more of an accurate reading across the whole room.

Another useful tool but not necessary is a digital thermometer. Could use this tool to check the temps of the leaf surface area, that way you'll know how hot your plant matter is. Even you can check temps of the soil, wall, light or anything really. That tool is probably 15 bucks or something. :thumb:

Have a great Friday! err... ahem.... I mean have a great Fried day! :bongrip::blunt::lot-o-toke:

Happy Valentines Day everyone. I will post pictures in a bit after lights come on. Hay Limpfingerz Welcome back. Yeah I need to get another temp/humidity meter and put it at the canopy level. Not sure how to hang it at that leave though. I have it hanging on the pocket in my tent which is over a foot above the canopy. Hay I could tie some wire to the pocket to drop it down to canopy height

Todays pictures I am really impressed with this humidifier the tanks are still at least 1/4 full running on high and with the window closed the RH is 50%. I am going to leave the window closed for a few hours today and leave the door to the room open. That way I can use the heat in the room to warm our house
20200214_090404.jpg
20200214_090504.jpg
20200214_090524.jpg
20200214_090559.jpg
20200214_090438.jpg

I am considering getting another Budget LED light to replace my 4 Mars COBs the 4 COBs have to be rewired to move the drivers but my Budget LED lights driver can be moved out but I couldn't plug it in the same receptacle with the timer on it because the power cord coming from the driver to the plug end is short but if I had two @Budget LED lights I could move them both out of the tent along with the timer and surge protector and that would fix my temps. Anyone want to buy 4 Mars Cob lights.

Back
Top Bottom