PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

If there are two caps, take off the one that says V on it and use a small screw driver to adjust it. There's nothing to see in that hole other than a slot at the bottom for the screw driver.

81ºF is fine.
I got one of those pocket screwdrivers with the mag on the other end....should work.....maybe.
I am considering getting another Budget LED light to replace my 4 Mars COBs the 4 COBs have to be rewired to move the drivers but my Budget LED lights driver can be moved out but I couldn't plug it in the same receptacle with the timer on it because the power cord coming from the driver to the plug end is short but if I had two @Budget LED lights I could move them both out of the tent along with the timer and surge protector and that would fix my temps. Anyone want to buy 4 Mars Cob lights.
I think everyone buys stuff that end up being useless in the beginning. I have a bunch of junk I wish I never bought. That's why now I am not buying stuff for a while. I have.....enough, and will upgrade stuff in time.

I got one of those pocket screwdrivers with the mag on the other end....should work.....maybe.

I think everyone buys stuff that end up being useless in the beginning. I have a bunch of junk I wish I never bought. That's why now I am not buying stuff for a while. I have.....enough, and will upgrade stuff in time.
I am right there with you. I am still finding I need more. I really need to get my temps down I know it will be Very hard this summer if I don't. Getting another Budget LED light would allow me to move the drivers out of the tent which would be a BIG help in getting my temps down and I think it would work better then the 4Cobs I now have. I could hang onto them and use them for Veg until I could sale them. I think my humidifier is going to be just fine so getting my temps down is my top priority right now.

I ordered the Bulk bottles of TP, Tea and GI they were out of snake oil so I still need to get that and Brix Foliar then the first run and Recharge amendments. I was almost out of TP and Tea so I needed them first

PC, I've asked twice and you never properly responded. I find it hard to believe these Mars cobs are raising temps to the point that you have to open window. Maybe something as simple as pointing a fan at the drivers.....
Yes the temps are hitting 84, 85 degrease in the tent even with the window open. I do have a fan blowing across the drivers at the top of the tent. The Mars drivers are Hot and I have 5 lights running 4 Mars COBs and 1 Budget LED
BTW, your plants look awesome! Amazing job on the level canopy!

Any chance you can take pics with lights off and use a flash?
I always thought you didn't want any light during lights out, That's what Duggan said but I could take some pictures then if it wouldn't hurt. You cant tell from the pictures with lights on but I am seeing lots of dying leaves even on the upper leafs. I know I am probably being a mother hen over these but it doesn't look right to me. They should get watered/feed tomorrow. The start of Cats.

I got a letter from Doc on Amazon about the snake oil saying it will be back in stock Saturday so I will order some then and my next Brix will be mixed 1/4 snake oil to 3/4 Brix in 8 ounces water

I noticed my lights went off early so I checked them at the time lights on starts 9:00am but they didn't come on so I looked at the extension cord and it looked plugged in so I checked surge protector and rest it just to be sure but nothing so I checked the breakers, all good there so I checked the extension cord again and it was just barley lose so my lights came on but I don't know where it is as far as when it will come on and go off now.

On mechanical timers which is on and which is off up or down. I can Never remember

20200214_090438.jpg
not a bad close up for a phone pc looking frosty af is that one of the gl your going to have a lot of dry sift you can make hash it can go in your capsules you can make oil with it to your going to be a happy camper!

I always thought you didn't want any light during lights out, That's what Duggan said but I could take some pictures then if it wouldn't hurt.

Before I got the white lights, I opened the tent five minutes before the main light came on for pictures. You can also do it right at lights out. Your plants won't mind either way. What stresses the plants is an interrupted dark period.

not a bad close up for a phone pc looking frosty af is that one of the gl your going to have a lot of dry sift you can make hash it can go in your capsules you can make oil with it to your going to be a happy camper!
I will have to have @Derbybud show me how to make hash he said he has the bags etc. to do it so I am hoping he will show me how to do that and Cobs and even how to Vacuum seal so I can store some of my bud. Maybe even squish some of my bud too HeHe I think I am going to use his idea on curing in Turkey bags too. I plan to do a little Low and Slow when I harvest as well

I will have to have @Derbybud show me how to make hash he said he has the bags etc. to do it so I am hoping he will show me how to do that and Cobs and even how to Vacuum seal so I can store some of my bud. Maybe even squish some of my bud too HeHe I think I am going to use his idea on curing in Turkey bags too. I plan to do a little Low and Slow when I harvest as well
that's good try everything and find out what you like most!

Well I just ordered another 350watt Budget LED light so I can get the hot Mars COB lights out. when I get the new light I can then move the drivers outside of the tent so I shouldn't have much issue with heat

This is the light I ordered ………………………….

Todays pictures I am really impressed with this humidifier the tanks are still at least 1/4 full running on high and with the window closed the RH is 50%. I am going to leave the window closed for a few hours today and leave the door to the room open. That way I can use the heat in the room to warm our house
20200214_090404.jpg
20200214_090504.jpg
20200214_090524.jpg
20200214_090559.jpg
20200214_090438.jpg
You really don't see the frost until you do a close up of them but when you focus a close up shot of them you can really see it

My lights are going off at 11:00 am they were coming on at 9:00 am will this mess up the plants ? Some how the extension cord got lose at the plug in so it messed my timer up. Is that going to cause any problems ? If not I will just leave them that way. HELP

This is the light I ordered ………………………….

two of those would fill a 5x5 real nice!

two of those would fill a 5x5 real nice!
That's what I am thinking. :high-five: :thumb: I will know fairly soon. Budget LED are right on top of things and shipping is Really Fast

My lights are going off at 11:00 am they were coming on at 9:00 am will this mess up the plants ? Some how the extension cord got lose at the plug in so it messed my timer up. Is that going to cause any problems ? If not I will just leave them that way. HELP
how long was it like that theres nothing you can do now just get them at the right schedule im an old fart I always check and make sure there on or off lol!

They only lost 2 hours of light but I changed it back or at least I think I did I will have to check when it comes on and goes off. It is a 24 hour timer that goes with military time and though I was in the Air Force it has been 30 years since I had to read military time so I am a little rusty.

Back
Top Bottom