PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

That's only giving you 2 hours of light. That's not enough for them to finish.
I changed the timer so I think it will come on at 9:00am again and go off at 9:00pm I like having the lights on in the morning and during the day so I can do what ever I need to before the wife comes home. That's the Best time for me to mess with them

I just spoke with Justin over at @Budget LED and he said they got my order and will use the same boards as I got last time with and 8 foot extension cord so I can move both drivers out of my tent. Man I am really excited about getting it......….
Time for a PARTY
:party:

they were out of snake oil
Don't worry about the snake oil....this run you won't have a chance to have it on hand, and if you do the Sativa run as planned you should not need it at all. The snake oil was designed to give a little extra to the hydro type salt loving Frankenstrains.

Try moving your temp gauge lower....I keep mine in the pot near the soil....but also move it around whenever. The closer it is to the lights the higher it will read. @weenmeoff is on to something here.....try moving it lower (or different spots) and see what you get.

Don't worry about the snake oil....this run you won't have a chance to have it on hand, and if you do the Sativa run as planned you should not need it at all. The snake oil was designed to give a little extra to the hydro type salt loving Frankenstrains.

Try moving your temp gauge lower....I keep mine in the pot near the soil....but also move it around whenever. The closer it is to the lights the higher it will read. @Ween is on to something here.....try moving it lower (or different spots) and see what you get.
I have readjusted it to canopy level. I am also sure switching out the 4 Mars COB lights with one 350watt Budget LED will lower it too.

My lights are going off at 11:00 am they were coming on at 9:00 am will this mess up the plants ? Some how the extension cord got lose at the plug in so it messed my timer up. Is that going to cause any problems ? If not I will just leave them that way. HELP

It depends on how many days they were subjected to this. I've had the power go out for a few hours during a grow. It didn't hurt the plants.

How much are you asking for the Cobs? :rofl:
I am not even sure how much to ask for them. Any ideas would be appreciated. I am thinking of letting my buddy have them and just have him kind of work it off mowing my grass and helping me with things I need to get done this coming spring but I really don't know how much I should charge him. This is my Mars COB lights

My buddie is growing in a bedroom without a tent so heat wouldn't be much of an issue for him but he is trying to grow with cheap Blurple lights right now so I know they would be a BIG improvement over what he is using. He Really needs more lights and doesn't have the money to buy any with

My buddie is growing in a bedroom without a tent so heat wouldn't be much of an issue for him but he is trying to grow with cheap Blurple lights right now so I know they would be a BIG improvement over what he is using. He Really needs more lights and doesn't have the money to buy any with
Hook him up the light and just have him trade with flower like a couple oz of finished herb

Sounds perfect! Can you cancel the light order!?!?:rofl:
I have thought long and hard about that but my temps will still be too high in the summer months which is why I am buying another 350watt Budget LED light. Getting those drivers out of the tent is my main concern right now so I can as Doc says get my environment in order. That will be a Big step in achieving that

Back
Top Bottom