PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Rh range of 40-60 temps should have about a 10 degree differential from night to day and night should not get below 68, thinking 70-80 would be ideal but a range of 68-85 is completely acceptable. Higher temps do better with higher rh. I'd still like to see the color of your plants.

In veg ideal is 40%-60% RH. In flower 40%-50%. They will do fine outside of this range but if your too wet you risk mold. Temps are easy, think of a nice warm summer day.. like 21°C to 26°C. Lights off should only be like a 5 degrees difference. Some plants prefer a more specific climate, but most are flexible. Either way take your readings at the canopy, not just the room.

Your ladies are looking great by the way! The buds are stacking nicely and will soon fatten. You spread the canopy evenly, and all your hard work and dedication will pay off in a big way. Be careful of humidity, mold sucks! Air circulation will be important for late flower too when your humidity goes through the roof lol. There is still a dangerous journey ahead in the rest of the grow, the dry, and cure don't get complacent or lazy now. Thanks for having me I really enjoy watching your grow.

Your ladies are looking great by the way! The buds are stacking nicely and will soon fatten. You spread the canopy evenly, and all your hard work and dedication will pay off in a big way. Be careful of humidity, mold sucks! Air circulation will be important for late flower too when your humidity goes through the roof lol. There is still a dangerous journey ahead in the rest of the grow, the dry, and cure don't get complacent or lazy now. Thanks for having me I really enjoy watching your grow.
Thank you for coming by and I appreciate your post
:passitleft:

I made some strawberry Margarita and I use 1 cup of Agave 1/4 cup orange liquor or Grand Marnier in a pitcher they are really good We are having some now

It’s nice to see these numbers even though they go against most old school thought.

If you look at areas like the Hindu Kush mountains, Kabul Afghanistan for example, from mid March to mid April when temps are enough above freezing for seeds to start sprouting, average RH is 60 and going down, and from June until November, when they would be flowering, temps are between 15 and 32C (60 to 90F) and the humidity hovers around 40%.

In my basement where I grow, my RH stays in the 40 to 55 range and my plants have always done well.

9B84629A-B492-49B4-B315-8BD41F8443BF.jpeg

Thank You for sharing that Magoo That helps and I Love for people to post charts that way I can always go back and check, Thanks again
:thumb:

Good looking plants PC. 3-4 weeks left to go?
5 or 6 weeks to go yet they are 9 weeks flower time they have been in flower for 3 weeks flipped 30 days ago

I gave the small ones Recharge and they all got 15mils per gallon of their First Cat drench. The smaller two got 1 gallon each and the big two got 2 gallons each. I hope the fading slows down if not they will be bear soon

After checking my temps and Humidity the temps are 86 and the RH is 33% at canopy level with the window in the room closed. and the door to the room the tent is in is open so getting my heat down would really help things out and help me get my environment in order. I think my new light will be here Monday. Once I get it I will take the other Mars lights out , put the new one in and move the drivers out. I think I will let my buddy use the Mars lights till I need them when I move my tent into the basement and set my bedroom up for flowering.

Back
Top Bottom