PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

I harvest with mostly cloudy with a few clear and a few amber. Monday would be for my tastes. I would fool with using nails through the stalk, it’s Bro science imo. Just a short dark period to build up terpenes. They produce new terpenes through the dark period the a lot of terps burn off under the lights during the day period. I chop just before lights on to maximize aroma and taste.

So I am guessing 24 hours of dark Sunday then chop on Monday. I need to trim outside due to smell and there not being enough room for two people trimming in the room the tent and filter is in. Will they change much by then.? Maybe I need to harvest and trim Tomorrow or Thursday. I do like a speedier buzz so maybe I will take them Thursday. The wife will be home on Friday so cant do it Friday or over the weekend

Take one or 2 Thursday and finish up on Monday. I never take plants down all in one cut. Cut them down right before lights come on and leave the others on schedule till next week.
I would do that but I need to dry in the tent. I am having my buddy come over tomorrow to help so Tomorrow is Chop day. That works out with our schedule. The wife will be home Friday and I am not sure but she may leave a little early Thursday so it is either Tomorrow or Monday. I want to take them while they are Milky with only a few amber. The smaller two still have white hairs and a lot of green on them. I hope they are ready

These are from one of the smaller plants. They don't look as far along as the big two
20200324_105642.jpg
20200324_105712.jpg

After I post them I can see Much more detail in them then looking on my phone. They look Milky too so tomorrow is Chop day for sure :) :D:yahoo::high-five::theband::woohoo::goof::headbanger::cheesygrinsmiley::yahoo::blunt::passitleft:

PC, as far as the dark period before chopping. All ya have to do (wat i do) is to pull the timers for the last day....so before the lights come on, the day before you wanna chop...just dont let them see that last day is all ...OK. The reason is not to increase trichomes or increase resin, cuz this does NOT happen. All we wanna do by turning off the lights for the last cycle is to let the plant dump moisture and fluids back into the rootmass and not uptake it all for another day ..understand. ? ......bestest way to harvest ....Cheers eh.....Oh ya about that nail in the stalk.....don't bother PC.....

I gotta say I’m with Graytail on this one. I’m thinking 20+ zips. 5oz average for plants in 10 gallon pots, very possible.

your gals look fantastic PC. You’ve gotta be one happy Gardner today!

PC, as far as the dark period before chopping. All ya have to do (wat i do) is to pull the timers for the last day....so before the lights come on, the day before you wanna chop...just dont let them see that last day is all ...OK. The reason is not to increase trichomes or increase resin, cuz this does NOT happen. All we wanna do by turning off the lights for the last cycle is to let the plant dump moisture and fluids back into the rootmass and not uptake it all for another day ..understand. ? ......bestest way to harvest ....Cheers eh.....Oh ya about that nail in the stalk.....don't bother PC.....
Thank You Duggan. I turned my lights off just a little bit ago and I will chop first thing in the morning

F4E5C82E-9CBD-4250-B9FE-5B27F35B2C55.jpeg
8F6ABDBA-90A3-4273-9DB5-E23E2F0EEDF9.jpeg

Good afternoon y’all, some manicured sample bud, pretty good so far, will trim others :) so since it was bag seed, and it had duck foot leaves, I think I will label her purple duck, or ducks foot haze lol

F4E5C82E-9CBD-4250-B9FE-5B27F35B2C55.jpeg
8F6ABDBA-90A3-4273-9DB5-E23E2F0EEDF9.jpeg

Good afternoon y’all, some manicured sample bud, pretty good so far, will trim others :) so since it was bag seed, and it had duck foot leaves, I think I will label her purple duck, or ducks foot haze lol
Keep us updated with a smoke report.

I got the Neville out and took a few shots today. Topped at the sixth node a week
ago and fed with half strength veg nutes and silica once, for the first full watering till runoff 20% b watering again soon from the weight of the pot I felt today. Lol
Post some pics Bud we would Love to see the plant

I am going to bud wash and do the Low and Slow thing in the fridge with as much of it as I can and hang the rest. Then into Turkey bags to cure Then jar them up with some Bovida packs. I want to take some over to @Derbybud to vac seal, COB and Squish. I hope I don't ware out my welcome

It’s a very sweet fruity flowery smell reminds me of some haze. The smoke tickles the tip of my tongue and I am high, I feel pretty light, like a light body high feeling, and, well I’m high

Back
Top Bottom