PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Love how everyone’s winter grows are coming to an end :) loving all these chop ready plant photos, lol in honor of spring break we should dub this week buds gone wild week :Rasta:XD

:( :( :(My dog was rubbing the Big Gold Leaf running back and forth until I seen her. She did it while we were trimming the other plant and I didn't notice …… NOW MY GL BUD IS COVERED IN DOG HAIR. I don't think bud washing will get it all off. I am SO Discussed right now:(:(:( I have the plant we were working on and the smaller two GLs so not a total loss. I may be able to save the stuff on the top and from the middle then bud wash the hell out of it

:( :( :(My dog was rubbing the Big Gold Leaf running back and forth until I seen her. She did it while we were trimming the other plant and I didn't notice …… NOW MY GL BUD IS COVERED IN DOG HAIR. I don't think bud washing will get it all off. I am SO Discussed right now:(:(:( I have the plant we were working on and the smaller two GLs so not a total loss. I may be able to save the stuff on the top and from the middle then bud wash the hell out of it
Bummer. I will still smoke it. My address is .... lmao just playing. You should be able to get most the hair off prior to washing it right?

How bout a lint roller and a wash? Just spitballing my friend, trim her up first
to get rid of som of the hair. And carry on, after all what else u got to do?
a leaf blower would be to strong unless kept far enough away, imo
blow the hair off them, so to speak if possible. U never fail to entertain PC
I know it’s not funny now......but later after a good dinner of shepherds pie
(to soon?) It’s the f ups that are remembered and laughed about. Siting around
The camp fire passing a hairy joint around. Hahaha

not much you can do hey pc we live we learn what not to do it will all be good bud!

Thanks guys for all the support, I am going to try and wash it really good let it drip dry and see how it looks. The only thing it will cost me is the extra time washing it.

You could just trim her up, and it can be your gift plant if it’s that bad. Just be like yo, here’s some bud, probably has some dog hairs so enjoy :straightface:

It’s not a total loss because you’ll need oil for your caps.
Good point Penny and when I strain the oil it should catch any hair that washing doesn't get off. I was going to use Most of it for butter and oil :thumb::thanks:

Seems to me I've heard that somewhere before..... :rofl:
I wonder if a vacuum cleaner attachment would work if you were careful.
Hay Chimp glad to see you stop by

Back
Top Bottom