PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

Just a lil update
So about a week and 5 days after chop, can say that my bud has become more smokeable, optimistic that it gets better in another week. But by smokeable I mean able to toss in bowl and light up with out getting a nasty lil headache. Still a bit grassy. Saturday I tried wake and baking, couldn’t do it, was way to unpleasant yuck but yesterday and today, more pleasant

Derbybud suggested putting one of the bags I am doing the low and slow on in the turkey bag to help raise the RH and that helped a lot. This part does have me a little nervous :confused:
I have no experience with the Turkey bags, but I would follow Derby on that 100%.

I just use jars and tend to check in with them in the morning and evening when they are fresh. Keep burping until you get them down lower where you can leave them for longer periods until you can forget about them for a month or two.

My first harvest smelled like hay, but after a few months in the jars started to smell like the berries I was waiting for. You are getting the hang of it, and well on your way.

I had vaped some Gold Leaf earlier and since I took a 48hour tolerance break it really hit me hard, Then it started wearing off so I vaped a little more. Now I am feeling fine. The Gold Leaf is a great Hybrid with a nice head high and balanced body high to go with it. I think mine was a different phenotype because it is a little different buzz then @ilikemsticky his had more of a head high with a little less body buzz, I have two other ones to try so I might get lucky and get one like Stickys . I did like the flavor not sure what it tasted like though, I am no good at describing taste or smell

I had vaped some Gold Leaf earlier and since I took a 48hour tolerance break it really hit me hard, Then it started wearing off so I vaped a little more. Now I am feeling fine. The Gold Leaf is a great Hybrid with a nice head high and balanced body high to go with it. I think mine was a different phenotype because it is a little different buzz then @ilikemsticky his had more of a head high with a little less body buzz, I have two other ones to try so I might get lucky and get one like Stickys . I did like the flavor not sure what it tasted like though, I am no good at describing taste or smell
I am sitting here high and rereading my last post and it dawned on me I didn't try Stickys Vaping , I smoked his and vaped mine so I will burn some in a bowl later and see what the buzz is like

I am sitting here high and rereading my last post and it dawned on me I didn't try Stickys Vaping , I smoked his and vaped mine so I will burn some in a bowl later and see what the buzz is like
most likely every plant you grew will have a little different taste and high let us no what you think after you smoke some :)

I just burnt a bowl of my Gold Leaf and I can already tell it has Much more Head high to it. A nice Groovy buzz, Not much body to it yet but I am expecting in 45 minutes or so to start feeling it in my body too

This is from 3 plants, I have at least half aging as much in the fridge. When I weighed it , it was 22 ounces. I plan to weigh it again in a few days to see if it is still close to that
20200402_074719.jpg

This is from 3 plants, I have at least half aging as much in the fridge. When I weighed it , it was 22 ounces. I plan to weigh it again in a few days to see if it is still close to that
20200402_074719.jpg
That’s a nice haul PC.

That’s a nice haul PC.
You are going to end up with a crap ton too Fudo with your grow. I am really wondering how much I have from the Biggest plant which I haven't even weighed yet. I wonder what the total is with these three and the biggest one. Should be at Least another 8 to 12ounces. It is still to wet to take out of the bags and wouldn't be an accurate weight until it dry's in another couple weeks. It is drying Much slower because it is in the fridge doing to low and slow thing

are you having fun playing with your bags o buds :laughtwo: pc now your really enjoying the fruits of your labor its good feeling isn't it:)
Oh Yes I am Very excited and happy :D with how this all turned out and I have more bud then I would have ever thought. Its a good feeling knowing I have plenty to make edibles and oil as well as plenty to smoke and vape. :yahoo: and some for family and friends :hug:

You are going to end up with a crap ton too Fudo with your grow. I am really wondering how much I have from the Biggest plant which I haven't even weighed yet. I wonder what the total is with these three and the biggest one. Should be at Least another 8 to 12ounces. It is still to wet to take out of the bags and wouldn't be an accurate weight until it dry's in another couple weeks. It is drying Much slower because it is in the fridge doing to low and slow thing
It’s worth it, take your time.

I had a minor emergency , The stuff I put in the Kegarator got wet. It must not be frost free or something because it has these coils across the back on the inside of the fridge and they got wet and it soaked about 3/4 of the bags. I took then out and I hung them in one of those drying rack screen things hanging in my tent. I hope they don't get mold. I have the exhaust fan on for just a little air flow. Most of it is still on a little stem so I am hoping they dry OK

I had a minor emergency , The stuff I put in the Kegarator got wet. It must not be frost free or something because it has these coils across the back on the inside of the fridge and they got wet and it soaked about 3/4 of the bags. I took then out and I hung them in one of those drying rack screen things hanging in my tent. I hope they don't get mold. I have the exhaust fan on for just a little air flow. Most of it is still on a little stem so I am hoping they dry OK
yes your refer needs to be frost free for the low and slow there prolly alright good thing your on it pc im like that to always checking things that's good keep a close eye as soon as there dried re bag if they were going to get moldy it would likely already be there imo leave the fan on and I would have one going in there to on low just for a while until they start to get dry :)

yes your refer needs to be frost free for the low and slow there prolly alright good thing your on it pc im like that to always checking things that's good keep a close eye as soon as there dried re bag if they were going to get moldy it would likely already be there imo leave the fan on and I would have one going in there to on low just for a while until they start to get dry :)
Thanks Sticky I will go turn the floor fan on low. I wasn't sure if that was a good idea or not so I am glad you said something :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom