PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

I would like to start another journal but I don't remember how to do it. Could someone walk me through the process I would very much appreciate it. I am also on a computer. I hate using my phone and I only use it to post pictures

At the top of the page it says GROW; when you highlight it, go to GROW JOURNALS, then JOURNALS IN PROGRESS. You'll see where to start a new thread at the top of the page. It's been so long that I don't remember the rest either.

Yeah I am high risk of it being Really bad for me to get the virus with all my elements COPD , High Blood Pressure, Compromised immune system, Addison's Desis etc. My doctor said it would be Very Bad, if I get it, Very Bad but I feel safe with the Derbybud family so when ever they are free I plan to swing by and get some of my bud vacuum sealed so I can send out a few care packages and so I can keep the bud for an extended period of time. I would Love to have him show me how to make cobs with my Gold Leaf bud and the SCB CBD

Yeah I am high risk of it being Really bad for me to get the virus with all my elements COPD , High Blood Pressure, Compromised immune system, Addison's Desis etc. My doctor said it would be Very Bad, if I get it, Very Bad but I feel safe with the Derbybud family so when ever they are free I plan to swing by and get some of my bud vacuum sealed so I can send out a few care packages and so I can keep the bud for an extended period of time. I would Love to have him show me how to make cobs with my Gold Leaf bud and the SCB CBD
G'mornin PC, I forget all that shit too. Man, ya gotta stay safe and stay stoned!

Hay Everyone I just started a new journal. I need someone to show me how to add it to my sig Please
Here is a link to my new journal. I am going to leave this one open for a bit so folks can find my new one

I have a final weight on my harvest. I had 22.7 ounces and I weighed the last of the bud that was drying in the fridge. I got another 4.1 ounces out of it so I got a total of 26.8 ounces. :high-five: I am SO happy with this grow. I hope my next grow goes even smoother. I am sure I am not going to get that much weight again. I will not be able to veg them as long this time. I need to be done by the end of July early August for the Nevilles Haze grow coming up. Spread the word about the NH grow so others can join in on the fun

I have a final weight on my harvest. I had 22.7 ounces and I weighed the last of the bud that was drying in the fridge. I got another 4.1 ounces out of it so I got a total of 26.8 ounces. :high-five: I am SO happy with this grow. I hope my next grow goes even smoother. I am sure I am not going to get that much weight again. I will not be able to veg them as long this time. I need to be done by the end of July early August for the Nevilles Haze grow coming up. Spread the word about the NH grow so others can join in on the fun

When does this NH grow begin? I may join in if the lockdown ends so I can get back to work and afford to expand my grows :)

When does this NH grow begin? I may join in if the lockdown ends so I can get back to work and afford to expand my grows :)
We are planning on starting end of July first of August. Its just for fun and not sponsored. I got the seeds for most folks , I bought them from Seedsman and they are bred by Green House Seed Company. You are Very welcomed to join us.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom