PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Ahhh that reminds me PC and gang,
The Mrs okayed an expensive seed purchase this time around, so I picked up a pack of Terple from IHG. Unfortunately this means I won’t be able to get the Neville’s haze.

however I will be keeping an eye on a that thread come July!

edit: you know July is a long way away, and a 3 pack is only $26, it could still happen.

That's fantastic chef! Anything from IHG I've tried has been fire. I have no doubt this one won't disappoint.

The Mrs okayed an expensive seed purchase this time around, so I picked up a pack of Terple from IHG. Unfortunately this means I won’t be able to get the Neville’s haze.

edit: you know July is a long way away, and a 3 pack is only $26, it could still happen.
Get the Karma A5 S1!

That's fantastic chef! Anything from IHG I've tried has been fire. I have no doubt this one won't disappoint.
I figure with Tropicanna cookies and slurricane #7 as the parents It’ll be a knockout seed pack. Also they went on sale, $70 off for one day only. I’ll be growing this in organic Coot soil, she should turn out loud AF.

Yeah, I’ve been dying to get some IHG in my garden... now I’ll get the chance to grow out something on that level of frost. Also the Terple looks like it produces pretty good, which seems to be a common issue with the IHG gear.

Good morning folks. Its a Nice sunny day out today. I slept in till 11:30. Got up and took a nice hot shower, Which was Much needed. I am feeling much better today. I hope everyone has a Great day. I still need to check my baby girls

I sure hope you grab a couple seeds and join us in the big Nevilles grow Chef like you said its a little over $26 for 3 of them. If I still had some I would send you a couple but I only have 2 for myself left.

My wife must have turned the stereo off before she came to bed last night. Our house stays between 69 and 70f so I am sure it was OK but I wish she hadn't turned it off

PC....u OK. :ganjamon: ...wats the stereo got to do with your house temperature....just askin....
I had the paper towel in a baggie on top of the stereo for a little extra heat. I should have explained that better

I got a little bit of a mess back there. Lots of wiring to do. I will have to drain the radiators etc. and take them off to get things wired up right. and I have to take the power supply out and add more SATA cables. Then I need to figure out what I have to do to get the RGB on all the fans to work and I have no idea why them and my GPU block is not lighting up. UUURRR,,, aggravation ,,, On top of that our male dog is driving me NUTS with all his barking, whining and scratching.
I use an Alienware machine for CAD. I changed some things around, namely a different video card. The whole thing is on rollerskates these days compared to the F1 machines of today, its 8 years old. My son had an Alienware laptop with an 18 inch screen

My wife must have turned the stereo off before she came to bed last night. Our house stays between 69 and 70f so I am sure it was OK but I wish she hadn't turned it off
NEVER turn off the stereo. Haha. I have mine all day, every day... well until the wifey comes home and gives me the fuzzy eyeball.

Yeah PC, sorry bud. I was looking forward to the Neville’s, but I can’t pass up the opportunity to add something from IHG to the old seed box. I somehow caught a sick deal on the pack I wanted too so I had to pull the trigger. That and Mrs Chef gave me the go ahead.

I think with shipping it’ll be like almost 40 bucks for a pack of the NH. I should be able to swing that end of May/early June. So don’t count me out yet, I just can’t confirm a seed purchase right now.

NEVER turn off the stereo. Haha. I have mine all day, every day... well until the wifey comes home and gives me the fuzzy eyeball.
I usually have music playing all day. The wife hates it when I crank it up. I like to listen and share my Led Zeppelin with the neighbors and she doesn't like it that loud, You know when the base shakes through your whole body and the guitar is screaming and the Drums are banging loud enough you feel it too. I don't listen to it that loud for long maybe a song or two. If I listen to good music like that it gets me a little Manic and I Love it. I get cold chills over my whole body when I am in the mood to listen to it cranked up like that

We were discussing Stakes and using them for our up coming NH grow over on Weems thread. I didn't know they had 6foot bamboo stakes but Duggan said he had 6foot plastic stakes so I looked on the Zon and found some 6footers so they are in my cart. I am thinking I will need them for the Nevilles Haze grow and I would rather have them on had then need them and not have them.

nice...had to go 2 pages back to see a pipe cleaner crying over a dead seedling...gl with the pests :)
Hay GLA :welcome: to my journal and Welcome to 420mag. We are a good bunch who shoot the Bull a lot. Join in any time. If you have questions please ask there are some Top Notched growers here that can either answered your questions or point you in the right direction. Hopefully you will stick around and join in the Growing talk and good general banter

I usually have music playing all day. The wife hates it when I crank it up. I like to listen and share my Led Zeppelin with the neighbors and she doesn't like it that loud, You know when the base shakes through your whole body and the guitar is screaming and the Drums are banging loud enough you feel it too. I don't listen to it that loud for long maybe a song or two. If I listen to good music like that it gets me a little Manic and I Love it. I get cold chills over my whole body when I am in the mood to listen to it cranked up like that
Agree with you there Jimmy Page is a legend :theband:

Back
Top Bottom