PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Pictures coming up shortly, They are just tiny babies right now. Sorry folks I was laying down watching Netflix after 7pm yesterday. The wife gets up at 5am for work so we turn in early and watch a couple hours of Netflix. Then by 10 we are asleep.

I want to say :welcome: to everyone who is subbing up, I appreciate everyone who swings by. Sorry I couldn't remember everyone to send an invite to. Please don't think I want some folks on here more then others I just couldn't remember everyone, Old stoner brain and all o_O

The baby girls
20200416_081029.jpg
20200416_081018.jpg
20200416_081104.jpg
20200416_081051.jpg

I have 1 Amnesia Fast in Coots Mix and 1 in Super Cool Super Soil I also have 1 Sweet Tooth in Coots Mix and 1 Sweet Tooth in Super Cool Super Soil. The other stuff that is sprouting is Cover crop, Clover. I topped off the pot after premoistening it with some Fox Farm soil I had from last year and it had Clover in it.

I am disappointed I couldn't use Docs soil but it will be interesting to see how the other two soils I have work. It will be a new challenge :)

Hi everyone for this grow I will be featuring two strains which both were perches from @SeedsMan , Barneys farm was the breeder for Sweet Tooth, Amnesia Fast comes from Seedsman and one of their breeders.

I am using a Mars Hydro tent and 3, Series 2 350watt +Red spec lights from @Budget LED and I LOVE them I cant wait to see how well they do through a whole grow. I added them in a staggered fashion I added them 1 by 1 as I was able to afford them so this will be the first grow that I will be using them all together all the way through this grow ..... :yahoo:

This time I didn't have my Doc Buds soil ready it has to cook for at least another month or so depending on the weather
so I had to use my Super Cool Super Soil and Coots Mix . I will have 2 of each strain, Amnesia Fast and Sweet Tooth 1 in SCSS and 1 in Coots mix so I can compare the different soils. I know its not going to give me dependable data with only two strains and only 4 plants all together but it will still be interesting.
If I have left anything out please let me know. I started the seeds on 4-5-2020 and they are all up and growing nicely. I have them in my 1gallon pots and when they are ready to be transplanted they will go in my big 10gallon pots. I plan to pre moisten the 10gallon pots before trans planting. My seed choice was fast flowering so I can be ready for the following grow which will be Nevills Haze and Panama Haze
:cheesygrinsmiley::volcano-smiley:
Love Panama anything ..
Subbed in buddy. :420::passitleft:

Quite the stretch...

you can take a twist tie. Point one end into the medium, and wrap the other end into a loop around the stem. Then get a fan on them to strengthen them.
I have been thinking about having a fan blow lightly on them and putting a support on them so they dony fall over. Thanks for the advise Backlip
:high-five:

If someone could Please help me get this journal in my Sig I would Greatly appreciate it. I don't remember how to do it :straightface:
I see you're signature and Yoru current this journal in it bud. If you can't get it still pm teddy Edwards for further assistance my man.

Yeah I need to prop them up, I will look around and see what I have :high-five:
I also take about of medium sometimes and kidnapped build a little wall around. The lanky baby. Then if you transplant you can just burry it more .

G'mornin PC and all! :ciao: Sunny and warm here. Lots of rain so........Lots of weed and not the good kind! Have a great day in your gardens everyone. Stay safe and stay stoned! :yummy: :volcano-smiley::peace::meditate:

Hey bud they look good a little fan would help but you know me I have fans everywhere I know you're not going to lower your light but how about you 5g pot turn them upside down maybe that would help I shotting in the dark morning bud and good day
My 10gallon pots are still full of Docs soil I ran last time so I still need to empty them and recook the soil, But I do have some 5 gallon buckets I can use thanks for the advice Fastass.

I will also get a little more dirt and fill the pots back up that will help support them and give them some fresh soil to grow in. I will use some of my garden staples and pipe cleaners to support them too. They do look stretchy

Highya PCa,

I grow outdoors in the summer (in my garden), and also use clover for a ground cover. Last year was the first year for clover, so I'll know how much it helps the ladies while growing. I'm expecting to keep the fans greener longer through the flowering stage. Happy Smokin'

I just put my 1gallon pots on top of 5 gallon buckets to get them closer to the light, They have Really Stretched towards the light. so I added a little more soil to help support them. If I see they need more support I will break out the pipe cleaners and staples to hold them up.
:snowboating: They are on cruse for a bit now :surf:

In the mean time if others have some pictures they would like to share Please do.

I am trying to remember everyone and make sure I invite them. If I haven't gotten around to your threads to send an invite I am Sorry but please don't take it bad its just my failing memory

Back
Top Bottom