PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

8x8 to flower in
Wow - tent envy! :laughtwo:
Is that for the NH grow? I’m watching that w great interest from the sidelines. Ive had fascination w growing out a neville’s haze sinice I first joined here and Grizzwald was growing one & it just looked stunning to me in its structure. How many of them do you plan to run yourself? And will you document it here? (I’ll still watch it wherever it lands ;) )

put new soil on top of the stalk s
:thumb: just a freak i guess! :popcorn:

Yeah I will be journaling it here. Sticky and Pennywise are also doing them but I think Sticky is starting later so there is a few of us. I had ask around about which Sativas to grow for a Sativa lover like myself should I grow and Nevills Haze and Killer A5 Haze came up a few times so next grow will be Nevilles Haze which I will be starting next week with germing the seeds then I have another grow in mind for after Nevilles Haze then I am going to go back to some Sativas. I have some other seeds I am dying to try Like the A5 and Malawi x Panama. I will also be running some Panama Haze along with Nevilles so they finish around the same time

Yeah I will be journaling it here. Sticky and Pennywise are also doing them but I think Sticky is starting later so there is a few of us. I had ask around about which Sativas to grow for a Sativa lover like myself should I grow and Nevills Haze and Killer A5 Haze came up a few times so next grow will be Nevilles Haze which I will be starting next week with germing the seeds then I have another grow in mind for after Nevilles Haze then I am going to go back to some Sativas. I have some other seeds I am dying to try Like the A5 and Malawi x Panama. I will also be running some Panama Haze along with Nevilles so they finish around the same time
ill be watching and following!

That's funny Amy, I grabbed the Panama breeders pack which has the green most pottant Pheno, And a Red Pheno, and a pinkish red pheno so I should find some gems in there I got 7 of each seed

But I also got some Panama Haze seeds from a fellow grower. They are from ACEs line. I have some Killer A5 Haze coming from Seedsman I am really excited to run them in the future

My other Amnesia fast I think I will leave it out. I really want to grow outdoors we will see how it goes
20200616_125226.jpg
20200616_125249.jpg

Wow I really need to power wash my north facing walls. I have to do it every year on the house and the detached garage which is a 4 car garage, Dam we got a lot of crap to get rid of and I must admit 90% of it is mine

That Amnesia Fast is a little bush. I can tell she will be more thirsty then the Sweet Tooth girls are and she is way out pacing the STs and she is a good bit bigger then the two ST

Could someone with experience growing Hibiscus tell me if they get spider mites? Early in the morning I can see fine little webs all around the Bush. It has yellowing leaves
20200618_104356.jpg

have you flipped them yet.
Sorry Sticky I just saw your post. No I have not flipped them yet. I think I will give them a little more Veg time. I will be dropping 2 Nevilles Haze and 2 Panama Haze seeds later today.
I still need to clean more stuff out of the basement so I can use my tent to finish out this grow and put the new plants in the new area in the basement

Hi PC! :passitleft: Yeah, hibiscus get em! Spray with avid or a like product for a few weeks. The amnesia and sweet look sweet! Stay safe and stay stoned.

Sorry Sticky I just saw your post. No I have not flipped them yet. I think I will give them a little more Veg time. I will be dropping 2 Nevilles Haze and 2 Panama Haze seeds later today.
Duggan is starting his seeds tonight which is why I am going to be dropping them. I still need to clean more stuff out of the basement so I can use my tent to finish out this grow and put the new plants in the new area in the basement
that's a good idea youll get more hey bud get your loupe out and check out that plant see whats on there good luck you sure as hell don't want any of that in your house be careful.

I will put it in a bigger pot or I will help my wife up pot the thing and set it in my side yard then avoid it like the plague. I will get my loop out and check the under side of the leaves on the plants I have going. Man I sure hope they don't get to my other plants. Dam now I am worried. Is that a sign of them when the plant is starting to yellow on some of the leaf's

I didn't know if it was spider mites or that the plant is totally root bound and may be needing an up pot soon. I will get my loop out and check them over really good

Back
Top Bottom