PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Spider mites show as white spots on your leaves. Hemp/russet mites will show the top new growth as being twisted and deformed. Yellow could be root bound
Im thinking it is root bound. It has been in that pot for 2 years now so I think an up pot is in order and see what she does , I will keep checking with my loop to make sure I am not transmitting pest to the grow area

Could be just a garden spider doing the web thing.
Thats what I am thinking now. I checked with my loop but I am thinking it is OK just needing more soil.

Could be just a garden spider doing the web thing.
I found a daddy long leg spider in my white og plant . I said welcome buddy thanks for Yoru help.

Todays pictures
20200629_110101.jpg
20200629_110119.jpg
20200629_110116.jpg
20200629_122407.jpg

I found a daddy long leg spider in my white og plant . I said welcome buddy thanks for Yoru help.
Hell yeah set him up a home. They are Great bug catchers and they do a good job killing the bad bugs

Hey PC! Long time no see brother

your girls are really coming along well. I’m jealous of that outside plant. I wish I could do a little outside girl, oh well.. maybe in the future.

quick! Flip those NHs, lest they overgrow your tent in flower! :laugh:

Thanks Chef. I will probably have to do something with it when it starts to stink. I wish I could bring it inside so I don't have to cull it. I don't know if bringing it inside it may cause a bug problem or PM etc. Is it OK to bring it inside ? after being outside ? Would I be bringing it inside. I could look it over good with my loop first. What is others opinion about bringing it inside ?????

Hi PC :passitleft: That's a dilemma. Outdoor potted house plants that I bring inside for the winter will sometimes bring little pests with them. I wouldn't want to risk that unless you can quarantine it until you can see it is pest free. Your other plants look great ! Stay safe and stay stoned.

Hell yeah set him up a home. They are Great bug catchers and they do a good job killing the bad bugs
Probably why my plants have not been attack bad possibly lol

Hay Joe I have some Bruce Banger seeds, Penny said you have grown it before , What's your opinion of it Buzz , growth etc.

I also want to give you a shout out. Your a Great guy and I appreciate it. :high-five: The Blue Meanies was Great ! I Love the Beatles. The Yellow submarine was a Great show for watching while you are tripping

Hay Joe I have some Bruce Banger seeds, Penny said you have grown it before , What's your opinion of it Buzz , growth etc.
Buddy was my best smoke I grew last winter very agressive grower cut and bang next day twice as many new leaves

Ended up with two different types.

Pics Hmm.

Thanks Joe. I will have to work them into my grows. I think I remember you harvesting those and saying it is a Great Buzz. I think you said that to @Derbybud either way can you describe the buzz. Was it sedative or speedy. I tend to Love the Groovy kind of buzz . Sticky was good enough to hook me up with a taster of Gold Leaf and I LOVED the buzz. It was defiantly my favorite buzz. I grew 3 and didn't get the same buzz. Maybe a different pheno

Thanks Joe. I will have to work them into my grows. I think I remember you harvesting those and saying it is a Great Buzz. I think you said that to @Derbybud either way can you describe the buzz. Was it sedative or speedy. I tend to Love the Groovy kind of buzz . Sticky was good enough to hook me up with a taster of Gold Leaf and I LOVED the buzz. It was defiantly my favorite buzz. I grew 3 and didn't get the same buzz. Maybe a different pheno
Well I gave some to a well respected member here and he says it was intial head high followed by lay back easy vibe feeling. One pheno ended up being strawberry fuel like to described other was lack of Terps or something. More kush dominant I want to say

Back
Top Bottom