PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Today's pictures
20200702_150705.jpg
20200702_150702.jpg
20200702_150728.jpg
20200702_150801.jpg

Wow, PC, looking great brother :passitleft:
Getting big for sure. Is one of those Sweet tooth?
The two in the back is Sweet Tooth the one up front is Amnesia Fast then the 4 seedlings , 2 are Nevilles Haze and 2 are Panama Haze Thank you very much

I don't know what's going on with the two Sweet Tooth , The tips have burned. I was thinking it was my lights so I turned them down. I will see if it as getting worse. It hasn't appeared to so I have my fingers crossed. They haven't dried out so I can feed them but I was thinking of adding some Recharge when I do feed

I don't know what's going on with the two Sweet Tooth , The tips have burned. I was thinking it was my lights so I turned them down. I will see if it as getting worse. It hasn't appeared to so I have my fingers crossed. They haven't dried out so I can feed them but I was thinking of adding some Recharge when I do feed
I add recharge alot how long they been in those pots

They have been in those pots for a while , I would have to go back through my journal to find it. I should have done a better job keeping track of stuff. Gotta get back on my game for this up coming grow. They are already exploding with new growth

Are
They have been in those pots for a while , I would have to go back through my journal to find it. I should have done a better job keeping track of stuff. Gotta get back on my game for this up coming grow. They are already exploding with new growth
Are those 5 gallons containers brother? Plants look fine to me but definitely see what youre talking about. IMO its not the lights because the little ones would be jacked up first.
If you trans one more time in 10s it will go away and take you to the finish line in flower.
They look great to me and its definitely not being overwater/feed due to the foliage. Cheers brother its all good:passitleft:

Are

Are those 5 gallons containers brother? Plants look fine to me but definitely see what youre talking about. IMO its not the lights because the little ones would be jacked up first.
If you trans one more time in 10s it will go away and take you to the finish line in flower.
They look great to me and its definitely not being overwater/feed due to the foliage. Cheers brother its all good:passitleft:
Yeah they are in #10s . They haven't needed a drink yet, Just getting by with the moisture from the presoak. I didn't see any problems until I turned up my lights . It doesn't seem to be spreading

Back
Top Bottom