PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

PCaddict

I am using a Mars Hydro tent and 3, Series 2 350watt +Red spec lights from @Budget LED and I LOVE them I cant wait to see how well they do through a whole grow. I added them in a staggered fashion I added them 1 by 1 as I was able to afford them so this will be the first grow that I will be using them all together all the way through this grow ..... :yahoo:

This time I had to use my Super Cool Super Soil and Coots Mix . I will have 2 of each strain, Amnesia Fast and Sweet Tooth 1 in SCSS and 1 in Coots mix so I can compare the different soils. I know its not going to give me dependable data with only two strains and only 4 plants all together but it will still be interesting.
If I have left anything out please let me know. I started the seeds on 4-5-2020 and they are all up and growing nicely. I have them in my 1gallon pots and when they are ready to be transplanted they will go in my big 10gallon pots. I plan to pre moisten the 10gallon pots before trans planting. My seed choice was fast flowering so I can be ready for the following grow which will be Nevills Haze and Panama Haze

I'm in PC :passitleft:
Hay Equinox Glad to see you. and you are First, Thank You. When are you thinking of starting a journal ? I cruised around and had journals I followed for a bit before I started a journal. I have seen you cruising through giving likes. Welcome and join in any time. If you have plant or bud pics you would like to share Please feel free to do so.

Ok the share icon press and hold it copy link then clink on your pic go to you signature then the icon that looks like a chain the top back wants the address hold it will ask paste or clipboard use clipboard it should be the first address then the second line is type what you want everyone to see hope that helps

Hay Equinox Glad to see you. and you are First, Thank You. When are you thinking of starting a journal ? I cruised around and had journals I followed for a bit before I started a journal. I have seen you cruising through giving likes. Welcome and join in any time. If you have plant or bud pics you would like to share Please feel free to do so.
Can't grow right now due to my housing situation. Will probably journal when I'm back in the saddle again.

What's up with somebody who goes by PCaddict (PC=personal computer?) and has to ask how to do stuff on this website?
Should'nt YOU be the computer guru in the neighborhood........ :rofl:

Can't grow right now due to my housing situation. Will probably journal when I'm back in the saddle again.

What's up with somebody who goes by PCaddict (PC=personal computer?) and has to ask how to do stuff on this website?
Should'nt YOU be the computer guru in the neighborhood........ :rofl:
I am when it comes to hardware like CPUs RAM GPUs SSDs etc. but when it comes to software I am behind the times and my son is a software engineer Lol

First page!... :slide:...I just set my Bob Marley cooler , over in the corner...chair is foldable. Gonna keep an eye on things if that's cool PC...:passitleft:
That is more then cool I want you here looking over my shoulder so you are Very Welcome Duggan. :high-five: :circle-of-love:

Hey I see you got it nice job
I found this in a link someone shared

Welcome aboard I hope as this grow progresses you can find some pictures featuring your lights that would be worthy to share on social media.

Back
Top Bottom