PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Whats up Fred, im keep a close eye on these Mushrooms PC. It so hard getting them around my area
I know it! I've read that they are trying to get them legalized in my state but not yet so....... :cheesygrinsmiley:
It works with cannabis, why not!

Whoa PC,
That new spot you’re setting up is so massive. That’s gonna be awesome.

also morning glory seeds contain LSA.. it’s mildly hallucinogenic.. it takes some synthesizing to get to LSD-25

You may want to get the substrate and grain bags from them so that its all sterol. I have them so that's what I am going to use. I have my spores as well just gotta get a hole saw so I can cut the holes in the tub.
I am very interested in this. Thought about giving micro dosing a try.

I have personally grown oyster, button, and shiitake mushrooms before. Being clean and sterile is key. I probably won't get the clicking noise from the pressure cooker out of my head lol once I think about it. Kinda annoying.

Today's picture
20200701_093719.jpg
20200701_093738.jpg
20200701_094204.jpg
20200701_094229.jpg
20200701_094247.jpg

Yeah I will be going with Budget LED lights to out fit her I am thinking of taking 2 of my 350watt lights and using them in there and leave one in my 5x5 for veg. If I find I need 2 of my 350watters for my veg tent I will buy another one for my new area. I am waiting to see what they come up with they are bringing out a couple new lights so I am kinda waiting to see what they bring out and decide then.

I am waiting to see what @Budget LED has to say about lighting up that 8x8 space that's going to be my flower area. I may have to use 2 of my lights in the veg area. If I can get by with just one light for veg in my 5x5 that should get me through the 4 seedlings I have now because we are not going to veg them for long

Back
Top Bottom