PE636's Blueberry Bonanza

PE636

Hello fellow growers and growers-to-be! Thanks for your interest in my latest project. It's not quite underway yet but I am getting things lined up. Still deciding on a few things, any input is welcome!
What I do know is this will be a 2 plant scrog under the HLG320xl QB light. I finished flowering a Strawberry Cough with it for several weeks last winter with good results, but I am looking forward to a full cycle with it. This will all take place in my 2x4x5 tent in the spare bedroom closet.
Just ordered some 3 gallon fabric pots on the Zon since I can't seem to find my previously used ones.. Debated using 5gal ones which I already have, but last time I found it a little bigger than I would have liked. I think the 3's will be better for my setup for coco growing. Almost certainly going to run AN pH Perfect for Coco. I am debating running one with AN and one with the General Organics Go Box, but not sure I want complicate things haha..
So I have a few outdoor autos which should be finished up in a week or so, after I get them harvested I will be popping these beans! ( Canuk Blueberry freebies). I'll update and add some pix here before long but wanted to get this post done now since I have some time to kill on a ferry ride. Hope to see you all around!

Ordered a bunch of syringes for measuring out nutes just now. Trying to decide if I will use the remainder of the coco brick from last time or splurge on a bag of some sort of prepared coco. 70 bucks for 50L imagine... If I use the brick stuff I will be giving it a major dose of hydrogen peroxide to hopefully kill any possible fungus gnat larvae since I had some last time in the tent.

Back
Top Bottom