Peace From Maine!

GramMeGrows

New to growing. Money here is super tight. Been dry for over a year now so I'm gonna give growing a try. I am designing my own growing room and want to see if what I have in mind is gonna work. Not sure where to post it though so if anyone can help me with that it would be greatly appreciated.
Peace and Peaceful times to you all!! :cheer:

High GramMeGrows, I know just how tight money can be in the Northeast especially Maine where many residents pick heat over food. Growing your own is the way to go and we all are here to help. I would start here:Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine this will give you a baseline and great friends to answer all your questions. Please keep me posted on your progress and we wish you all the BEST.
Peace and keep'em green Granny

High Wingman!! Thanks for the Welcome! Sorry it took me so long to respond. Been spending time with my baby boy who's on leave from Afghanistan so put starting my grow off for a bit. He's gone back now..sniff sniff..so it's time to get started. I'll start up a journal but no pics :( no camera :( ......Wish me Luck!!
:morenutes:

High Shaker!! Welcome and hope your Thanksgiving was a Smokin one!! Had a great one Thank you. Maybe next year I can make some stuffin with a little added..spice! LOL TC and Happy Growin!
:hippy:

First off - welcome - second I LOVE your name - my kids call their gramma Grammie too :love: - Tell your son Thank you for his service - coming from a VERY military family myself with a LONG tradition of service - It truly is appreciated! I will add him to the prayers for all those standing up for our country!!!

:welcome: :circle-of-love:

Hi! Welcome! I use to live not too far from you but the other side of the border(Quebec). If you are low in cash, I would suggest to contact some nutrient company for samples. Some of the new company gives some 1L to 4L size bottle samples in exchange of your feedback. I know Nutri+, Yellow bottles, Cyco, XNutrient, CX Hydroponics, and many more are giving a lot of freebies to put their products on the market. You might have to pay for shipping($20-$40) but the value of some sample box is sometime more than $200. Good Luck Man!

High Wingman!! Thanks for the Welcome! Sorry it took me so long to respond. Been spending time with my baby boy who's on leave from Afghanistan so put starting my grow off for a bit. He's gone back now..sniff sniff..so it's time to get started. I'll start up a journal but no pics :( no camera :( ......Wish me Luck!!

:thanks: GramMeGrows, and we are all honored by your family's sacrifices in the service of Our Nation:adore:
We Pray for your boy's safety, and for all of Our Troops who have dedicated their lives to serving America.:adore:
As for the grow journal? It's not super important, hang out, make friends, I'm sure a camera will materialize eventually. There are many members here on a tight budget who cannot afford cameras but we all help each other with questions and answers so please :surf: 420 MAGAZINE and tell us what you think? Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Back
Top Bottom