Peek-a-Boo suckas!

Well..... first, I just wanna say, it's great to be back! I could have never imagined how big of a hit it was to walk away from 420 Magazine. Y'all had become my family for the last 4 years. I missed so many of you daily....

I disappointed a whole lot of people, I fucked up..... This isn't a public shaming by Rob, or even a public apology to Rob....

This is ME. An explanation.

In the past week, I think a bug got somewhere between RG & I to start mending fences. (Those of you who witnessed it, I sincerely apologize)... Anywhoo.... I think it was just a "right place/right time" event, after everyone had time to chill. I know both of us wanted to make things right but were too stubborn to make it connect. Surprisingly, some amazing 420 Mag members stepped in to remind us of what really matters.

So... my "down & dirty" explanation...

I started a thread on 420 Magazine to help coach growers into finding sponsorships with canna companies. I was notified that I needed to keep shit in that thread on topic/on sponsor. Obviously I agreed! I love the sponsors here anyhow, I pump their brands for free. LoL

So.... as the thread progressed, I found it difficult to "really" help folks without bending the 420 Mag rules a bit. I was hinting and dancing around other social media platforms on half the posts..... Even if promoting Mag sponsors... I was still pushing people elsewhere.

I get it & definitely could have handled it better.

I got called out on my bullshit on the wrong day.... And I'm pretty sure I said some rotten shit to Rob on his "wrong day" as well....

Things went from zero to holy shit within minutes.

Ultimately, I overreacted to the scenario, and said a bunch of things I wish I could take back.... I can't. But I can say my piece....

I just want to get back to helping people grow. I hope y'all will have me.

-stay lit y'all-
-P

Welcome back Preston. People do, people things. It’s important for us all to remember that we are all human. I’m glad everyone could come together in the name of cannabis cultivation and cannabis awareness.

A lot of us are type A personalities and it takes a lot of work to be a team. Glad to have you back.

I get it & definitely could have handled it better.

Things went from zero to holy shit within minutes.

Seems to be a rash of that going around the world lately. We are the better for it.

Welcome back brother!

Now where's the weed??

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom