Peeks in...

bongon247

Hey all,

Alright, so I took awhile after joining to do this part. You'll have to forgive me as I was reading grow journals and learning all sorts of cool new stuff to try.

So, I'm not new to the grow scene as I have stood gaurdian over many grows with moderate to outstanding success. I'm always open to new ideas and will probably ask a whole lot of questions.

My next set up will be a continuious drip system of my own devising, and based on what I read on Fat Joe's thread on scrog set-ups, I am all about trying that out.

Anyways, I'll be around and I look forward to talking to you all,

13ong247:bong:

Thanks fat Joe, I'll check that out now. I've never tried coco-noir in a hydro set up at all so i'll be interested in that thread. My only experience is in outdoor use, such as lining a hole with it to combat dry areas.

As I come up with questions you'll be able to count on me asking, and I'm seriously considering a journal for my next grow. We'll see about that.

On deck for an appearance will be some nyc diesel. I can just taste that grapefruity goodness as I write this.

Gimmie a chance to establish another household and get set up and I'm goin' to it.

13ong247:bong:

one of my favorite parts of this forum is the knowledge you can gain on growing, personally can't wait to try out the scrog method thanks to fatjoe's information

welcome.

I agree, Fatjoe has completely changed my mind about growin'.

Back
Top Bottom