Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

My new journal.

that was also a thought, but, as much as I've tried...still can't grow money on tree's, and although it's cheaper here, an extended stay could really fok up the budget...and I have obligations at home in regards to my Dad's estate...I'd really like a 2020 do over!... ;) :rolleyes:....cheerz Bud...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:
How I felt about 19

I ran 15 of the Black Lime Bubbas and I am confident you will find some serious fire - they were all varying degrees of dank. I told my wife that if I was able to get the whole country a nice supply of the BLB that we could easily get everyone to self-quarantine because they would be locked to their couch...
Sounds like a good good strain . I wish I could test this . Sit on ass and smoke all day. Responsibilities sighs :passitleft::420::green_heart:

Be safe out there

My new journal.

Ive just upated them vbs if you fancy a little look pw i think a herm might of pollinated a few an opinion would be great

Interesting read Penny. What is your fav growing method?
I see you've done a few different kinds. Also, can you post pictures of your grow room, plants, eequiment and your hole shabang :popcorn:

looks like you are almost at harvesting time!!
I want big assssssssss nugs like that!!

Coco is my go too.

Love coco man

Back
Top Bottom