Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

10-15-18 day 2 of 12/12
Chemdog cuttings

Chem 91
DJ’s Blueberry
79 Xmas Bud
Tent shot

Wow PW. That just looks fabulous man.

i hate it when you are one of the few working... i want to and cant anymore... maybe i can switch with them? they can be home all day then;)
:high-five::thumb:
I’d go stir crazy! Lol
Yep - you have no idea! o_O
A little over 2 years, and I am definitely stirred crazy!

You don’t really know though how you will handle disability or illness in till it happens though, hey? We find out that we’re stronger than we thought I think. One finds ways to cope... because the alternative... well, is not appealing... :cool: Growing and making oils is about the best coping mechanism I think, right NS?
:Namaste:

Your plans are unfolding nicely Pennywise. So much going on I lose track, but it is hella fun to watch.

And thanks for sharing the stuff on reversing with STS. Will that work on a plant that has revegged?

As long as it's still in veg and being filled it will work. I start spraying the chosen plant a day or two before I flip the lights. I have a second Chemdog cutting with roots now both rooted clones are from CD #1. I'm spraying CD#7 for pollen and #1 is looking like a good candidate for pollination.

:high-five::thumb:

Yep - you have no idea! o_O
A little over 2 years, and I am definitely stirred crazy!

You don’t really know though how you will handle disability or illness in till it happens though, hey? We find out that we’re stronger than we thought I think. One finds ways to cope... because the alternative... well, is not appealing... :cool: Growing and making oils is about the best coping mechanism I think, right NS?
:Namaste:

Its so interesting how much we can handle and how we find our ways to deal with it. oil,smokes and baking is my thing. i also realize now that if i would not be this ill, i would not have taken time to think and really get good at something. so in a way my illness made me smarter. and then they say braincells brake down using cannabis... im overfloating them with usefull information hehe.:high-five:

That's exactly what will happen, I'm just praying the other cuttings root soon.

Well my 3rd attempt at cuttings paid off well with a 100% success rate and I just popped some in rockwool and some in peat with rooting powder. Was just over 2 weeks for rooting. Going to gift some mates the extra cuttings I don't need.

Thts kind of you Nooby! I just started a couple seeds I have to see if any look decent enought to pull clones. Super Lemon Haze and Girl Scout Cookies x Afghan.

Thts kind of you Nooby! I just started a couple seeds I have to see if any look decent enought to pull clones. Super Lemon Haze and Girl Scout Cookies x Afghan.

Yeah you never know when you might get a crazy winner. I'm running some hybrids from a local breeder so taking cuts in case I hit the jackpot.

Back
Top Bottom