Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Great White is better than Recharge, though less convenient to use. I've always made compost teas that take 2-3 days to bubble. I'm not sure about the V juice, you'll have to research the application methods and other grower's experiences with it, but the gist is to wake up the microbes, get them eating and unleash them onto your roots. If the root exudates (sugars) build up, microbes will get in there to eat them, it's up to you to ensure that it's beneficial microbes.

As to the 15 plant circuit, unplug plants that are growing slow and allow them to skip a day of feeding so long as the medium you're using will retain water. I grow in rockwool and it does hold water for days. I'm not sure how coco behaves so you'll have to exercise better judgment, but the process is the same regardless of which medium is used. Just discontinue the feed for long enough for the roots to deplete the grow media of most of the wetness, just like you would do if it were a soil plant. Once the roots resume growing and searching for more water in the medium, good things will be seen in the canopy.
Good info and reminder I feel like my plants are on a stand still as well.

im.in coco as well on day 36 veg myself they never reach towards the light which has me confused as to to high temps and or over water I don't think it's nitro axcess. Hmm

yes, but also do the root drying thing as well.
I just learned too as I have some Voodoo juice myself . I think now I need to let my coco go bit longer maybe before feeding . :passitleft:

I just learned too as I have some Voodoo juice myself . I think now I need to let my coco go bit longer maybe before feeding . :passitleft:

Capture.JPG

I got a new keyboard and mouse so can type again, lol. How is coco for retention? In rockwool, it can go either way, water it a lot, or with big gaps between, and though I prefer to keep them wetter, some times that slows growth and I need to halt the constant flushing and let the roots deplete the media and revert to the heavy feeding again. And now that I'm switching to soil, I find myself wanting to stay on the drier side of the spectrum with my last 3 hydro plants.

@Skybound @Pennywise @Kingjoe83
I did not feed them since yesterday morning and they look better already!! I lift the 2 in front and they start to get dry. Probably feeding them in the morning.

Another thing I just personally learned is to not use fabric pots for anything but the final pot b/c transplanting is a PITA with them.

Penny know you love Your lights free give away bro.

Thought of you man

@Pennywise I saw some posts back that Oldtimer's Haze was on your list to grow when you get things fired up again. I got some regs of it that I have no use for. If you want them, let me know.

Hey penny happy Friday brotha.

Cookies can be a man's best friend.:ganjamon:
Well I thought I just drop by to say and not be a stranger .

Hurry the fack up and start growing man.

Back
Top Bottom