Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

First lay-off there in years.
Man worst possible time, Moving and holidays that sucks. I hope things get better for you. Sending prayers and well wishes your way.

Hay Penny I have some Coots mix soil I mixed middle of the summer last year in some 38gallon trash cans would you want some of it, if Derbybud has room we can bring it with us. I was going to use it outside this spring but I don't want to chance it so I decided against it and I am doing Docs kit soil indoors

Hay Penny I have some Coots mix soil I mixed middle of the summer last year in some 38gallon trash cans would you want some of it, if Derbybud has room we can bring it with us. I was going to use it outside this spring but I don't want to chance it so I decided against it and I am doing Docs kit soil indoors
good idea get rid of that soil so your not tempted!

good idea get rid of that soil so your not tempted!
I know I was so looking forward to growing in my greenhouse but with a State Highway Patrol living right around the corner close enough to throw a baseball and hit I really don't want to chance it. My other buddy is getting most of my Super Cools Super Soil but I want to hold onto a can of each incase it becomes legal to grow here soon.

I could use the soil for sure, save me a lot of time.

Back
Top Bottom