Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

GL Penny..

as long as your working it will all fall into place... Hopefully, you'll find the 'right' place.............

As long as Derby has room for it I will bring you a couple trash cans full of soil. We mixed it in June but it has been outside so you will want to warm it up in the house for a couple days but it should be good after that. I put a bunch of red wigglers in there too.

As long as Derby has room for it I will bring you a couple trash cans full of soil. We mixed it in June but it has been outside so you will want to warm it up in the house for a couple days but it should be good after that. I put a bunch of red wigglers in there too.
that's going to be some good dirt pc penny is lucky to get it he needs it got to get a grow going asap!

I am pretty sure we can find room for a couple trash cans full so 70 or 80 gallons That should get you a good start. I have the Coots mix and we added a little Gro Kashi, rice hauls, and Bio char to the mix but only a tiny bit of the Gro Kashi and Bio char I also added some ground Barley it said add a bag of rice hauls with the recipe too which I did. Most of it was pre mixed in the Coots mix that I ordered. I used a mix of Fox Farm Ocean Forest, Happy Frog and some Malibu blend and EWC as the base so it should be nice and rich. You will probably want to add pro mix or something like that for the top half of the pot. It is probably a little too hot to fill the whole pot with it. I am looking forward to meeting up and you to start growing again.
:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom