Pennywise Strikes Again

People are like my weed tastes like blueberry coffee skittles mango with just a touch of spice citrus and ice cream I’m like Bitch Please!!
Thank You! I thought it was just me and I was some kind of Neanderthal smoker because to me it is either some hardpacked or resinless crap or potent bud and to me all potent bud generally tastes the same. I feel the same about wine connoisseurs, LOL.
Well damn :rofl: glad I didn't say mine tastes like Captain Crunch Berries with a hint of... WEED :yahoo:

Yes and vaping is good for checking the taste of weed.
So is rolling a joint and dry hitting it. I do think some weed tastes different. But no, blueberry mango skittles carmel creme pie doesnt exist.

There are various, earthy skunky pungent flavors vs some lighter fruitier smoke. I know some smells like dead skunk and my wife hates me and others she barely notices.

Everyone who has every tried for real GranDaddyPurps can tell you, it has a unique flavor. [Why the F is it daddy? Mommas bud] sorry pet peeve rant over.

There arent as many flavors as the terpine collecting weed smashers pretend tho. At least my palate isnt aware of more than a handful. The best cannabis are the ones that hold the "green hit" flavor to the end of the bowl without tasting ashy or nasty.

The oddest I ever tried was the first time I tried BubbleGum from Col. It actually changed flavors. You'd draw it in and get a fruity sweet flavor and on the exhale it was a pungent skunky flavor that almost bordered on unpleasant. My wife especially hated that pot.

Hey Penny, welcome back my friend. Can’t wait to see how your grandpa glue turns out. mine is pretty much the best weed everyone I know has smoked. It’s stellar.

Thanks guys, I’ve had a few strains that actually had different flavors. The best was PCK x Erdpurt after a long cure it tasted exactly like Cherry cough drops. Still have a few seeds left.

I feel the same about wine connoisseurs

the flavour wheel chart for both are about the same. for weed it was taken direct from wine culture. i think it's been modified since.

Fresh pressed rosin really brings the flavors out

Yes and vaping is good for checking the taste of weed.

if you really wanna taste your weed, then do a vegetable glycerin infusion. it captures the full terpene flavour profile. each infusion will taste different depending on the weed. no two strains will taste exactly the same.

oops : hi penny :ciao:

Happy to get here early, in time to catch all the action! Hoping to learn a thing or two from a master. Hope you don't mind me following along, I've also got a gg#4 going right now. Just a seedling though right now.

Back
Top Bottom