Pennywise Strikes Again

Look at the skin. So shiny and bright. Thats what I look for when I pick my fish from the market :bravo:
Dude I’ve Ben hunting these things all my life there so skidish here was grouper fishing till that beast thumped my bait at 7 am I thought I was goin to lose her in the pilings but 60 pound braid n 30lb leader did the job keeping the heat on but that my first finally tarpon now I kno what I’ve Ben doin wrong light tackle
Very nice, Brother! :high-five:

I wouldn't want to eat one, but, pound-for-pound they're they best fighting fish in the world, IMHO. You need to go offshore for billfish to get anything that fights like a tarpon, especially on light tackle.
:welldone:

Hi Penny! Ive been on and off so didn't notice your hiatus until it was over, Lol! Nice that you are here. Always good info and laughs. I must get some gg4 I think. What's the couchiest strain you've encountered? I'm pulling up a couch, vapin a little WW :passitleft: and I'll be along for the grow. Stay safe and stay stoned

Here is a bit better pic guys
F7EEB8AD-42B0-4C11-A9B7-4FCD7D3AB9F2.jpeg
Really very nice, Jack! Went out last a couple years back, got a couple ahi and a small mako. We used to get sheefish up in Alaska that jumped and fought, earning them the name"tarpon of the north". Lol! ,when I typed tarpon, it spell checked to tampon. They only got a bit larger than the one you have pictured but, being a member of the whitefish family, were excellent to eat! I gotta get back out on the water! Keep having a great day.

Homer...I also picked the Kalishnikov and the Skunk...congrats again on the nice pic..happy to be runner up. We will likely have some notes to compare on these two grows at some point.
Cool. Sounds like a plan. I liked your photo too; I figured there was a good chance you would take it all. :)

I'm subbed and hangin in the back. I brought some poofs so when you here me crunching on them you know I'm around. Glad to cya back.
Glad you made it Derby, hopefully the BH and NH live up to expectations.

Hi Penny! Ive been on and off so didn't notice your hiatus until it was over, Lol! Nice that you are here. Always good info and laughs. I must get some gg4 I think. What's the couchiest strain you've encountered? I'm pulling up a couch, vapin a little WW :passitleft: and I'll be along for the grow. Stay safe and stay stoned
I’ll say Bubba Kush that has a fair amount of amber trichomes. It can be very narcotic

Yeah, Southeast but love going out to Marco Island & Punta Gorda for some good gulf fishing, when I can work it out.
Sounds awesome brother

Ok made a space for my BH7 mom and a few clones in an old wardrobe cabinet. I’ll switch the timers to the closet to 12/12 tonight before I go to bed. Time to make some flowers

Back
Top Bottom