Pennywise Strikes Again

Look at Chem 91 from Humboldt CSI. It’s the Skunk VA cut reversed. That Nevilles from Mr. Nice is the real deal!
Oh yes... I wrote Humboldt CSI down when you mentioned it before because I don't want the imitation mixes you warned me about. Good to know about the Nevilles.

My Lemon Haze is supposed to be here in a few days and with the seeds I just got I am stocked enough to plan ahead finally and not be like a chicken with no head at planting time. Hate it when that happens but I keep managing to do it.

Geez Luiz! Your A5 is awesome! Nice job; I must check in to see it finish. Carts are a good idea too.

I checked Ace Seeds and the shipping to Canada is 50 Euros or 78.53 Canadian but I am thinking about it. I might get their Golden Tiger while I am at it. The more I listen to you experts the more I need good seeds. It is addicting for sure. :p

I have Super Lemon Haze on the way and next am thinking of Golden Tiger, Chem 91 Humboldt, Nevilles Haze Mr Nice, and now KA5H. Probably all of which I heard of on this journal.

Golden Tiger has my interest peaked for sure. I will have to take a look at Humbodlt CSI to see if something jumps out. Chem91 is def of interest. I have been thinking of hitting it with GG4.

Golden Tiger has my interest peaked for sure. I will have to take a look at Humbodlt CSI to see if something jumps out. Chem91 is def of interest. I have been thinking of hitting it with GG4.
I heard about Golden Tiger because @InTheShed is growing it and I learned from reading about the strain it is %100 Sativa and they are hard to find. If Shed is growing it I bet it is pretty good.

Thanks Dutch :Namaste: Here's a pic that I took earlier today. The A5 is in very early flowering and still stretching. Probably won't be ready til November. It's been topped 2 or 3 times and heavily LST. The largest of my 3

I had to give you a shout out as the conversation went to the KA5H, that thing is a beauty!

No, I haven't grown in the past. I am just doing a lot of reading/research and putting together thoughts as I go. I am thinking ScroG also, would this help with keeping an even canopy and make it easier to keepup on LST?
I built and used a scrog for a the first grow and the abandoned. Its now my drying rack, just mounted up higher in the cabinet. Too much of a pain even in my 3 x 3 to water, trim, etc. Now I just take my plants to the workbench to LST, inspect trichomes, etc. I add silica to my soil and havent had to stake and big buds so far. My current grow is my first auto and they are really growing fast...may need a support strategy, but will see soon enough. Keep reading books and here before you decide your grow technique and good luck with your first grow.

My A5 pheno out of ACEs Killer A5 Haze (A5 x Malawi) @ 12.5 weeks. Looking to take her around week 15-16.

E2D72F31-2C5F-4DED-9160-96283D36AFEC.jpeg
F77A198F-AB9F-419F-BDAA-FEF56C7904AE.jpeg
81A29ED8-F81D-4B75-9322-F60CA166307A.jpeg
896CD31B-5D7F-4BE9-B619-48E973D0138B.jpeg
07FAB49A-EC34-4910-B0DD-BD0B21605D36.jpeg
ACCFAC15-AFD9-4AFA-BC99-DD5A6361C0E6.jpeg

My growlog:

How tall is it and did you have to train it everyday ie. Super Crop, LST ? I will be growing that one in my next Sativa line up right after the Nevilles Haze and Malawi x Panama. I am dying to try it , the description sounds SO good.

Thanks, and I made the carts myself. I was asked to make a DIY tutorial on making them a bit ago, but I still need to post it.

All this SATIVA talk has me looking at this Kali Mist seed I've had for awhile that I want to run. I had the pleasure back in 04 or 05' and she is special. The A5 sounds super legit, I don't know if I could run two Sativas in a 2x4. I need a tent upgrade anyway with more height... hmmm pondering FOR SURE. I wonder if they would stretch like crazy under the 3500k. I don't get crazy stretch with the 132's so it would be interesting.

Regarding SCROG's, there awesome for old tech lights(and a 5.5 foot tall tent) that are good for penetration to about 10 inches or so and that's it. If you defoliate early before you flip to flower(2 days prior), you will be thanking yourself later. The worst part about a SCROG is working the back of the tent and the 3rd week bud set defoliation. You will literally pluck so many leaves for 40-50 minutes you will be frustrated and tired. I just did a last minute SCROG for an unexpected plant and it reminded me why I love my new QB's. You can have the smallest plant and will still give you BIG tops. Now, I just top for 6 mains and LST for a flat canopy. I enjoyed the rematch though in the 2x2.

All this SATIVA talk has me looking at this Kali Mist seed I've had for awhile that I want to run. I had the pleasure back in 04 or 05' and she is special. The A5 sounds super legit, I don't know if I could run two Sativas in a 2x4. I need a tent upgrade anyway with more height... hmmm pondering FOR SURE. I wonder if they would stretch like crazy under the 3500k. I don't get crazy stretch with the 132's so it would be interesting.

Regarding SCROG's, there awesome for old tech lights(and a 5.5 foot tall tent) that are good for penetration to about 10 inches or so and that's it. If you defoliate early before you flip to flower(2 days prior), you will be thanking yourself later. The worst part about a SCROG is working the back of the tent and the 3rd week bud set defoliation. You will literally pluck so many leaves for 40-50 minutes you will be frustrated and tired. I just did a last minute SCROG for an unexpected plant and it reminded me why I love my new QB's. You can have the smallest plant and will still give you BIG tops. Now, I just top for 6 mains and LST for a flat canopy. I enjoyed the rematch though in the 2x2.

Looking Great in your garden. I Love all those nice even colas that are all fat :high-five: also when you upgrade your tent seriously look at that A5 strain. I hear she is something special, Super powerful and pottant

Back
Top Bottom