Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

mmmm cake o_O
Ice cream cake mmmmm
Welcomes!!

:hug:
Lmk when you need a road trip
Yeah me too, todays is Trigger Hippie by Morcheeba lol
Today it's "...you're friendly neighborhood spider...." my son has been watching Spiderman and His Amazing Friends since 10AM. Refuses to put on anything else :rolleyes:
Remember we're watching for structural building/layering of trichomes! Sooo over next week or so lots of trich pics of Mizz Pepe pretty please?
Do you expect anything less from me!!?? Every day brother, plenty of trichies
Stunning girl... I just want to dance like Im in a John Hughes flick with her or something :dreamy::headbanger::goof::yahoo:
I was thinking Patrick Swayze and Dirty Dancing but yea, John Hughes works 💃

Ice cream cake mmmmm
Yeshly!
:hug:

Lmk when you need a road trip
Well its a ways off but next spring we are aiming to do a bunch of coast hopping (mostly looking for lobster and inspiration). RI, MA and then ME but might just drop one of those for a stop along that world famous shore of yours ;)
Today it's "...you're friendly neighborhood spider...." my son has been watching Spiderman and His Amazing Friends since 10AM. Refuses to put on anything else :rolleyes:
Wow.. that was me back in the 70s!

Do you expect anything less from me!!?? Every day brother, plenty of trichies
Nope and thank ya kindly!
I was thinking Patrick Swayze and Dirty Dancing but yea, John Hughes works 💃
Id be happy to lift her over and over again lol. Though I bet shed do just fine in a corner... with proper lighting etc ;)
I like Dirty Dancing better a bit less problematic lol

Yeshly!

Well its a ways off but next spring we are aiming to do a bunch of coast hopping (mostly looking for lobster and inspiration). RI, MA and then ME but might just drop one of those for a stop along that world famous shore of yours ;)
Come for the food and the bud is a bonus! Oh and the beach has its own elegance to it...not Maui but it's beautiful
Wow.. that was me back in the 70s!
He loves watching the original Spiderman in Disney+ from way back when. He's so into it!
Id be happy to lift her over and over again lol. Though I bet shed do just fine in a corner... with proper lighting etc ;)
Dredgingly, I alwsys feel terrible for my plants that end up in the corners!
I like Dirty Dancing better a bit less problematic lol
Same

So Day 2 of drought for Pepe.

She seems to already be drying out fast which I'm surprised to see cause she wasn't too much of a heavy eater/drinker even with her size.

Got a case of my trembling hands this morning so excuse my lack of trich shots-at least I managed to get a few.

2022_08_18_08_46_44_746.png
2022_08_18_08_47_52_493.jpg
2022_08_18_08_46_27_904.jpg
2022_08_18_08_46_12_086.jpg

They didn't lie when they said she would start off slow and then finish fast. Seems like she is taking the last 4 weeks and condensing them into 2.

Enjoy your almost Friday!

20220818_085228.jpg

20220818_084009.jpg

20220818_084003.jpg

20220818_083958.jpg

20220818_083948.jpg

20220818_083927.jpg

So Day 2 of drought for Pepe.

She seems to already be drying out fast which I'm surprised to see cause she wasn't too much of a heavy eater/drinker even with her size.

Got a case of my trembling hands this morning so excuse my lack of trich shots-at least I managed to get a few.

2022_08_18_08_46_44_746.png
2022_08_18_08_47_52_493.jpg
2022_08_18_08_46_27_904.jpg
2022_08_18_08_46_12_086.jpg

They didn't lie when they said she would start off slow and then finish fast. Seems like she is taking the last 4 weeks and condensing them into 2.

Enjoy your almost Friday!

20220818_085228.jpg

20220818_084009.jpg

20220818_084003.jpg

20220818_083958.jpg

20220818_083948.jpg

20220818_083927.jpg
Stem shot is awesome.... And ooooooH itz almost nug sword time 😬.

Looking great krissi hope your having a bomb morning.

Highya Krissi,

Not much droop yet. As dry as it's been, maybe it'll dry out quick. We're getting rain yesterday and today. Such a relief from the drought! I know it's not near as much as others are going through, but it's more than we get usually! Trichomes are crazy! Lots of clear, and milky ones so far! No amber yet! Fun to watch what the drought will do to the trichomes. Hope you have a nice day. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Not much droop yet.
nope...nada...
As dry as it's been, maybe it'll dry out quick.
Humidity stays at like 52 in there so I think it moderates the dryness outside a little at least?
We're getting rain yesterday and today. Such a relief from the drought! I know it's not near as much as others are going through, but it's more than we get usually!
We need some more. Had a big storm one night days ago but that is it! I am getting tired from watering my vegetables!
Trichomes are crazy! Lots of clear, and milky ones so far! No amber yet! Fun to watch what the drought will do to the trichomes. Hope you have a nice day. Happy Smokin'
Yes, many on her little, long and thin buds! They are dense though, those little buggers!

Amber I only saw on some leaves and I don't count that, either. Maybe 5 days? We will see, sometimes the drought initiates a finish up fast response, we will certainly see in Pepe!

Sorry for the late reply, hope you had a cooler day-back to 90 here today, ugh

So I noted earlier that droughting seems to sometimes elicit a "finish now" response.

I took some trichie shots this morning to accentuate this point. As of yesterday, we had maybe a handful of amber spread out on some leaves-if that. Today, the ratio has certainly changed between our clear, cloudy and ambers.

She is strikingly beautiful to look at and I do not want to see her go. I think mid week may be go-time, though for her, now at 102 Days.

20220819_093500.jpg

We are seeing the "coral " stacking starting up also. The short trichs now seem to have extensions off of them and are beginning to take on that eclectic shape we see when droughting.

If anyone is curious why this isn't a plant I have on my droughting thread ATM, it is because she didn't have a great leaf structure for it. To teach it and show the differences over time, it is important for me to show the LWA in some form. She just doesn't have enough for me to do so in the way I feel is most proper and educational.

Another morning of the shaky hands-my nerves have been shot the last couple days and I have yet to smoke my morning toke. With that said, excuse my less than perfect trich shots to follow.

Happy almost weekend friends!

2022_08_19_09_36_39_821.jpg

2022_08_19_09_40_20_580.png

2022_08_19_09_38_44_406.png

2022_08_19_09_39_21_713.png

2022_08_19_09_38_02_276.png

2022_08_19_09_38_38_974.png

2022_08_19_09_37_58_155.png

2022_08_19_09_36_46_620.png

@StoneOtter tomorrow is always a new day! :yummy: :lot-o-toke:
That was years ago now! I'm fine that way thanks! :hookah:
Huh...that is interesting, wonder if that is playing a part with me now...something scary about that covid for sure
It is interesting! Seeing we share occipital neuralgia. When I got it I got a vacation from good mental health. I felt emotionally naked for about 3 days. Everything hurt! If we both weren't so sick I'd have seen someone about it. After about a month I could write out the checks without shaking hands. Everything's been normal since. Have a read on my post. It was early but I'm thinking it was covid.

@StoneOtter. I now want to investigate this more...I'm thoroughly convinced that those with predisposed conditions of all kinds that have had covid were more symptomatic with those issues both during and after covid. My headaches and head pressure are another lingering issue

But back to happy thoughts.

My first grow last June had these 2 autos about 3/4 done and a photo I was just about to flip to 12.

Talk about making it work with what you have!

Screenshot_20220819-161001_Photos~2.jpg

At this point I had just aquired the @VIVOSUN 100W and tent and used whatever lighting I had and shoved it in there. I was using the Fox Farm +Bush Doctor CMag.

This is before my 1st 150W LED in the @ParfactWorks HB1500 and 2 set ups before acquiring the @Mars Hydro FC4800 as well as @Prescription Blend, that just took my grows up up and away.

What a difference a year makes, huh?

Highya Krissi,

Pepe is looking better with more amber trichomes! I can see why you chose midweek to chop (tentatively). The way the trichomes are turning, she's maturing real fast! Are the pistols almost all colored? I think that's what you talked about with the coral appearance. So, this is very interesting!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Pepe is looking better with more amber trichomes! I can see why you chose midweek to chop (tentatively). The way the trichomes are turning, she's maturing real fast!
Yes so fast I was thinking maybe Monday at this rate!
Are the pistols almost all colored?
Yes, except for the main top and that's because there is some fisting going on, some formation of more buds on top of pre existing buds giving her that awkward head. All of the other 16 are just about done curling in
I think that's what you talked about with the coral appearance. So, this is very interesting!! Happy Smokin'
It's this kind of end result look w the trichomes that I guess we have now deemed 'coraling' lol

20220514_205626.jpg

It's like the trichomes look like a little coral reef. So pretty

DAY 3 DROUGHT TRICHIES
A little more amber and a little more mishaped each day.....

:dreamy:
103 Days and counting....look at those beautiful swords of hers! My gal....

Happy Saturday! PT today and food shopping so getting Pepe's update done super early today!

Happy growing friends!

Highya Krissi,

Did you even go to bed last night?!? All 17 colas look gorgeous! She's showing off now! Do you think the trichomes had more amber today than yesterday? I couldn't tell from the pics. Get your busy on, then have a bowl for me to relax again!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Did you even go to bed last night?!?
You have noticed...my Insomnia has taken over me last 3 days. Haven't slept a solid hour without waking up.
All 17 colas look gorgeous! She's showing off now!
You remembered, 17! She certainly is! I'm wondering how we are going to trim these? Cut them in half first? I just see these swords falling over like wet noodles as we try to snip snip lol
Do you think the trichomes had more amber today than yesterday? I couldn't tell from the pics.
I do think so, not by a lot but incrementally a little more, yes. They seem to be spread out more across the plant, not isolated into just the most developed areas at this point. Most of the pics from last night (early morning/overnight) were not from the main and I took them about 1/4 of the way down from the tops. Buuut we will see how much longer she can make it and how much longer those trichomes hold off.

My only other thought is as a sativa, I want to pull her with maybe 20% amber as opposed to 30% to keep that energetic high. Buuut then again, I need the amber for my laundry list of medicinal uses. We will see how we end up, I'm just rambling nonsense now at this point-probably lack of sleep lol
Get your busy on, then have a bowl for me to relax again!! Happy Smokin'
I am going to do this right now. May be a nice j...think I need it before heading up to PT
Whoopa! Getting close! Happy Saturday!
Oh yes Stone! Sure is and finishing strong! I think I had the approximate pull day right, I like when I do that lol

Trim fingers assemble!

Back
Top Bottom