Pepper Diesel, any one know anything about it?

resin518

420 Member
I was gifted with a clone from a friend of a friend ( it's how the story always starts out) and was told it was a pepper diesel. Tried talking to him about it and got the dude I've never grown it out. Ive searched the web with no luck.Has any one heard of this strain? Thank you in advance.

three cheers to that idea :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Might be just a local name. They change the names all the time, and 50% of these strains are the same genetics recycled all over again. Grow it and see what it does.

I was gifted with a clone from a friend of a friend ( it's how the story always starts out) and was told it was a pepper diesel. Tried talking to him about it and got the dude I've never grown it out. Ive searched the web with no luck.Has any one heard of this strain? Thank you in advance.
About 50 plus growers are known by this...perhaps a little known strain in America, but euro is just as famous as White Widow, Black Skull had it, it was their best, and have moved it too their Pepper Jack Haze, along with some African sativa, perhaps a power plant too..? she will need to be treated like any Sativa cross

Back
Top Bottom