Peppermint Kush First Timer

pH_chart71.jpg

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies312.jpg

Maybe a deficiency what's your ph

Hey coke 420, my ph is around 6.5-7
I'm thinking its a manganese deficiency what do you think?
its been on a few leafs for a few weeks but doesn't seem to be getting worse.
As for the yellowing I'm guessing its a nitrogen deficiency

Chris, I think that's a very good possibility. I'm getting another set of t5s this weekend.
But until then, I'll just throw in a big ass cfl for some supplement lighting down there.

CA215, I think I'm going to add 1/4 strength nutes with my watering today.
I was watering every 8 days but I watered a little less last time so I'm watering sooner now.

Thanks again for that chart and info Coke. It's def going to come in handy.

Coke420 has provided you with a nutrient availability and a leaf deficiency chart. I see a slight nitrogen and slight secondary micro nutrient availability deficiency in your provided photographs, please include more photographs so we are able to see the whole plant represented and access it in total.

Here's a few more shots...
I don't know why they are dropping, Could it be from heat stress?
I was on a trip last weekend and we had the ac off. The tent got to
90. It never goes over 79.
As for the yellowing, I agree it's def a nitrogen deficiency.
I gave them their first dose of nutes this morning.
image2695.jpg
photo-618.JPG
image2696.jpg

Yo coke, I think it was a mixture of the two. I watered them yesterday morning and they just stated purking up today.
As for those damn 2 yellow leafs, I don't think I'll be getting those back. But I gave her some nutes with the watering
So hopefully it will keep it from spreading.

Thanks for all the input dudes. I'll be posting photos of her within a few days for a little update.
What you all smoking on today/night?

quick little update.. day 46 from sprout..

Growth seems to have slowed down and my bottom leaves are looking pretty bad..

photo-716.JPG
photo-816.JPG
photo-915.JPG
photo-1116.JPG
photo-1018.JPG

what is the temperature in your tent? how many millilitres per gallon are you currently feeding and of what? is that a photograph taken before your plant was watered? i would increase the amount of flora grow and flora micro you are feeding your plants.

Hey KingJohn, the temp is between 75-79. I've been feeding about half a gallon of water. This photo was taken after the watering
I thought this could be due to using too much water when I feed. What do you think? I'll be adding nutes next watering which is in a few days. I'm hoping she will bounce back.

Stoked to wake up this morning to find that my Peppermint kush reacted real nice to the feeding I gave her yesterday morning.
Thanks again for all the help guys!
photo-1218.JPG
photo-1314.JPG
photo-1415.JPG

Hey Wizard, I dropped in to check you out and see you may still be having some issues. I'd clip off the two bottom leaves on each side. It looks like it may be over-watering. What's the PH of your runoff from that plant? Try letting it dry out some more before the next water. Could be a lockout due to improper PH. Cheers

Hey Wizard, I dropped in to check you out and see you may still be having some issues. I'd clip off the two bottom leaves on each side. It looks like it may be over-watering. What's the PH of your runoff from that plant? Try letting it dry out some more before the next water. Could be a lockout due to improper PH. Cheers

Hey, 4twenty4all. Welcome! The ph of my water is around 6.5. Not sure on my soil Ph. Ill make sure to check on runoff of the soil next watering. My Ph does vary from around 6.0-7.0. Im making a point to keep the ph more steady around 7.0 from now on or would 6.5 be more ideal?

Back
Top Bottom