Perfect Sun 1000 Basement Grow 2.0 Purple Rain Edition

WP_20161201_15_25_23_Smart.jpg

WP_20161201_15_25_31_Smart.jpg

2 C4's one was planted a week later after one sprout died

Things are going on as expected. these pics are from the 1st just been busy because of the Holidays. Red Leciester and Big Bag have been going into the dark closet since Sunday. They both are stretching very nicely. 2 of the Blackberrys never grew they popped out of the Rockwool and are just sitting there not growing. So I added the 2 LSD 25's to replace them. I decided to top one of the Cream mandarins and a c4 they both seem to have taken the topping in stride. Temps have been steady at 71deg. Humidity is now in the high 30's. the two red poisons that were started at the end of the last grow look like they are done. I havent had a single Auto flower give me some good nugs they all seem to take after the Rudalis (sp) instead of the weed. I'm really really hoping these Auto's come through for me. otherwise it's back to all photos next grow

Things are looking good, but I too think that your newer growth is looking a little yellowish or light in color. Hope all is good with next update because other than that...as Tony the tiger would say...Grrrrrreeeaaatt! as for your autos, well thats another story. They almost look like they are reveging or something. almost like they wont fully go into flower gear (mode). Maybe with more time they'll begin to fill in better and plump up a lil bit. If not, you can always use it for some hash or butter. :thumb:

Sad day in the Garden Room. So depressed I forgot to take pics. You guys were right about the new growth being light. It's because the light burned them. I had them 18" from the light I measure it everytime I move the plants out of the dark closet. I was doing 24" but dropped to 18 after seeing others being able to get much closer with no ill effects I dont understand how some with this exact same light are able to get so much closer to the light without burning their plants. So to top off me burning the two big plants It looks like the powdery Mildew has returned. Not sure why as the Humidity is only 32% with the dehumidifier running. I'm at a lost for words

Back
Top Bottom