Perfect Sun 1000 Basement Grow 2.0 Purple Rain Edition

CatnipTC

Welcome ladies and gents to my 2nd grow experience. This is your pilot Catnip, We are about to embark on a journey through the Purple Clouds. My first grow didnt go as expected because I got invaded bye the Powdery Mildew Monstar. I did learn a lot from the experience and Plan on using that to make this Grow that much better.

My Goal is to achieve 4ounches per plant this time. Improvements for this edition of my Grow is that I now have a De-Humidifier to Control the high moisture I was dealing with. It also came with the added benefit of adding heat to the room. I no longer need to run a heater to keep temps in the 70's. Whats so great about it is it only cost me 20bucks on craigslist it's old as hell but who cares it works and now I have a steady 76F with humidity ranging from 60-65%.

1. Fast Buds BLACKBERRY AUTO (4 seeds)
We have created this variety for foodies who love marijuana. The mix of flavors offered by our Blackberry create a burst of sensations: spicy, sweet, fruity, wild berries, and pine - an explosive mixture that's difficult to forget. These alluring qualities result from the combo of Blackberry and purple Kush strains of Pakistani descent. Minor Sativa and Canadian ruderalis contributions round out the necessary genetics of the strain.

Taste

Our Blackbery achieves a very sweet and berry aroma, with a background of butter tones.

2. Fast Buds C4 AUTO (4 seeds)
This cannabis plant is the result of multiple crosses of several selected purple strains - a polyhybrid that will be famous for its explosive force from the time its taproot first busts out! We used genetics from a combination of high yielding and resinous strains in combination with a new variant of Canadian Ruderalis. The genetics of this plant are worthy of study - the male parent contributes a reduced flowering time, short internodal distances, and bushiness that's typical for Indica-type plants. Meanwhile, the female parent has endowed C4 with spectacular aroma and flavor. The result is a strain of which our R&D lab is more than proud of, and that harvest after harvest gratifies and delights those who endeavor to grow it.

Taste

Its aroma is sensational - A hint of butter mixed with deep earthy notes.

3.Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine Auto (2 seeds)
3rd generation autoflowering. This is the result of the development of a very special strain from SWS22 (Cream Caramel Auto®) with very high production and pronounced sweet citric aromas of the mandarin type.

This curious and exquisite Cream Caramel Auto® strain has been hybridized with an elite clone of our SWS06 (Ice Cool®) to strengthen the mandarin citrus aromas.

In the end of flowering many plants acquire purple and reddish tones.

4. Sweet Seeds Red Poison auto 2 plants flowering
100% autoflowering strain. Hybridization between one of the most appreciated strains from our catalog SWS14 (Green Poison®), and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers, descending from pakistani Kush ancestors.

SWS39 (Red Poison Auto) grows with the appearance of an Indica-Sativa hybrid. It shows a great hybrid vigour from the first stages of growth. The plants develop a strong main stem and long flexible side branches. This strain produces thick dense buds covered with aromatic resin.

Taste and aroma are both very pleasant and intense. Sweet and fruity with a soft Skunk background.

Then I have 2 Free seeds from Dr. Krippling one is a brand new strain Red Leicester Tease and the other is Big Bag. They were suppose to be my Fluxing projects but my computer went down and i couldnt get to the instructions on fluxing so I just topped them both.

Decided to go mostly auto's this time to learn how to properly grow them. Biggest issue I noticed from the last grow was rootball size so I got some Roots Execulator to help out. my last grow seemed like each auto group had a runt plant with it. Hopefully I dont get any runts this time. Still debating on topping these things.

WP_20161105_20_13_16_Smart.jpg

WP_20161105_20_12_43_Smart.jpg

Big Bag

Weekly update. All of the Black Berrys popped and our alive. 2 of the C-4's popped but only one of them lived. So I replaced the one that died with a new Red Poison. Will wait a couple more days to see if the other 2 C-4's will pop. If not I will probably replace them with Devils Creme. Two Cream Mandarines I added popped and are growing rather fast.

I placed the c-4's and the Black berries in Rockwool cubes and they dont seem to like them. The blackberry was the first one to show its head yet its been the slowest grower so far. I didnt put the Cream Mandarines in Rockwool and they have already passed the other plants in growth. dont think I'll be using Rockwool again.

My nuits arrived today. Decided to go with advanced nutrients Sensi Grow A &b. Also using Roots Excelurator. also plan on adding some Rhino Skin because my plants last grow suffered from weak Stems. It's suppose to be very good for strong stems.

Back
Top Bottom