Perfect Sun Goliath V2 Get One Free To Grow 2 Pounds Or More

Perfect Sun LED

Alright, so we are giving away a free Goliath v2 to someone that already grows huge plants but wants to do it with fewer watts. The Goliath V2 uses around 740 watts, and we have easily yielded 2-pound plants from it.

Learn about the Goliath v2 here Perfect Sun Max Yied LED Yieds 3 pounds - BTW, during checkout use Farmer50 to save $50 on the Max Yield or Goliath v2. This is the 420 members discount. You will see a place to put a coupon code toward the end of the checkout process.

So we want someone to really push this light to the limit by growing a high yield strain.

Okay, so how do you get a free light?
1. Must have a USA or Canada address.
2. Must have at least one successful grow journal here with growing big yields.
3. Link to your biggest yielding grow.

If this thread gets enough people showing their big yield journals, we will also give away a Max Yield, and perhaps a new quantum board Dwarf Star.

oh my ... i've finally seen an overkill light that'll destroy lightzilla.
it looks a beast. i wouldn't be eligible, but there are lot of fantastic deserving growers here.

thanks to @Perfect Sun LED for this opportunity. and good luck to everyone. :)

Thx, for the replies thus far. Modest Grower, I like that idea. Please do post a pic of your big girl along with the link to your grow. :)

Great news that you are still developing awesome lights.
I do grow large plants indoors.
Problem is I don't have a good journal to show this as of yet.
This is an Alien OG from the link in my profile. The journal was really not finished due to unfortunate circumstances.
My baby girl producing over 18 zones.
20171203_190026.jpg

An Alien OG.

Next is a Cookie that came in at 15.3 oz.
PXL_20210510_235457385~2.jpg
she needed a side light along with the overhead one due to her size. 4 foot w x 4 foot w x 5+ foot high.
With her was a Hybrid GSC that came in at 9.4 oz. 3'x3'x4' foot plant.
PXL_20210510_231836043~2.jpg

After harvest. In a 4 foot x 4 foot cabinet.
PXL_20210526_011947078.jpg

My current grow is of the Comparison Grow by 420 and Weed Seeds Express.
Link in in my profile.
Not as big as I expected, but very nice!
PXL_20210818_152050521.jpg
PXL_20210818_151747008.jpg

Grow room is basically 4.10 feet wide by 11.8 feet long with an 8 foot ceiling.

Love to give your light a go in my domain!
Also I have 2 other rooms for growing in.

Thank you for the opportunity to use your product!

Some photos of the 2 pound Carnival we grew with Perfect Sun. 905 grams dry. She was like 6 feet wide.

carnival1.jpg

carnival2.jpg

2 pounds dried and bagged.
carnival3.jpg

And here is a cola from a 2 pound Haze we grew

critical haze3.jpg

Some photos of the 2 pound Carnival we grew with Perfect Sun. 905 grams dry. She was like 6 feet wide.

carnival1.jpg

carnival2.jpg

2 pounds dried and bagged.
carnival3.jpg

And here is a cola from a 2 pound Haze we grew

critical haze3.jpg
Damn.... Looking Great!
Like to see what I can do with your light!
:thumb:

I'm averaging around 750g in a 4x4 with MH/HPS, although I had some issues on my last grow. My highest yield was journaled in 420mag a few years ago, link below. Counting everything it came to 851g. Strains were Damnesia and Special Kush:

Motafina - 2nd grow - Damnesia and Special Kush

P1110091.JPG

In the spirit of keeping this rolling, here is my biggest plant. It was my last harvest in a 4x4. I fluxed or manifolds my freebie seed of Francos lemon cheese. It was my biggest, stankiest, and strongest lady I have ever grown. I guess I would be down to do one massive plant in my new 4x4 but maybe this time a big hydro dwc.

To be clear, the lower right side is a different plant grown in a 5 gallon. But the majority was the Franco lemon cheese. I'll link the journal. If I do another big one it would be a grand daddy purple.
20210716_112801.jpg
20210717_104310.jpg
20210718_093541.jpg
20210725_112916.jpg

Just some facts.

The Black Diamond Perfect Sun Goliath V2 will easily replace a 1000w HPS double ended bulb and only uses 680w. It will cover up to 5x5 feet with ease.

This light is as powerful as the Max Yield. The benefit of this light is that you can get much closer to your plants, up to a foot away. In fact, during flower, you want to be around a foot away from the tops of your plants. What is awesome about this bar design is that it can grow a five-foot-tall plant because it has high par at 6 feet away from the light.

Goliath V2 is fan-less, and thus silent. It uses passive cooling.

I wonder what the operating temp is?

This will fit perfectly in your 4x4 tent as its size just under 3.5 feet.

This is what I’m talking about.

This light will replace any light you have and give you greater yields.

This is like teasing me.

People wanted a light to replace their 1000w HPS. The Perfect Sun Goliath V2 exceeds any HPS and LED. It has greater PAR and penetrates deeper into your plant, which means larger yields.

I am convinced, I want it.

So far with all my lights, good growers are getting 2 grams per watt.

I believe it.

This light is extremely powerful at 1700umols PPF and 2.7umol/J.

You’re, darn too ton it is.

Double lends technology for deep penetration into your plants.

That’s what makes my ladies happy.

Easy snap-together assembly.

Now where talking.

:goodluck:
All and thank you @Perfect Sun LED for an opportunity to get the Black Diamond Perfect Sun Goliath V2.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom