Perfect Sun LED Community Grow

Last night I took a video of the 3 plants we have in veg under the PS 1000. Crown royale, strawberry cake, and blue dream.

[video=youtube_share;cUvEEg6mfZg]
[/video]

Wow you have a large area to grow in. That's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is day 37 for most of the plants in the tent under the ps500. I keep trying to find that sweet spot for light distance so the leaves have that praying look I just haven't found it yet.
420-magazine-mobile1864590849.jpg

Hello. I am thinking of getting a PS GOLIATH and am doing as much research as I can. But there doesnt seem to be alot of data out there. Has anyone Grown repeated grows with these lights without any kind of light failures. Just wondering how stable these lights are. And if they are all that they claim to be. Iv read that there is extra blue to trick the par meter or something crazy like that. Only read it in one place but the guy sounded smart. lol smarter than me anyway. I am growing in a 3.3x3.3x5.11 Mars grow tent. Will the Goliath be too much for my tent? I see it covers a 5x5. I eventually want to upgrade my tent to a 4x4. But the Goliath is ALOT of $$ so Im digging for info. I emailed their actual site but never got a reply. Im guessing dude is super busy but its not a good look. I seen its a 3 year warranty. But is it like MARS warranty where after a year I have to pay for shipping and labor? If anyone can answer any of these questions I would really appreciate it. Im excited to get a new light. But its like buying a new car. Alot of $$ and your stuck with it for a while. I want to make the right decision.

I just jumped in an purchased 2 ps 1000 leds. I'm putting them in a 8x4 gorilla tent. I'm new to growing so it's been eye opening to the different products out there you have to sift thru.

Anyone have any issues with their power cord for the PS1000 on a light mover?

I found my PS1000 turned off a few days ago. This is the second time it happened to me. The first time I thought I had overloaded the circuit since everything else was off and the breaker was tripped so I used another outlet just for the PS1000 and the light rail. Luckily, I also have a PS500 so I used that power cord and was back in business. Then it happened again, but this time just the PS1000 was off - everything else was on.

Anyway I contacted LEDRF already. Was just wondering if anyone else using a light mover mysteriously found their PS1000 turned off.

Hello. I am thinking of getting a PS GOLIATH and am doing as much research as I can. But there doesnt seem to be alot of data out there. Has anyone Grown repeated grows with these lights without any kind of light failures. Just wondering how stable these lights are. And if they are all that they claim to be. Iv read that there is extra blue to trick the par meter or something crazy like that. Only read it in one place but the guy sounded smart. lol smarter than me anyway. I am growing in a 3.3x3.3x5.11 Mars grow tent. Will the Goliath be too much for my tent? I see it covers a 5x5. I eventually want to upgrade my tent to a 4x4. But the Goliath is ALOT of $$ so Im digging for info. I emailed their actual site but never got a reply. Im guessing dude is super busy but its not a good look. I seen its a 3 year warranty. But is it like MARS warranty where after a year I have to pay for shipping and labor? If anyone can answer any of these questions I would really appreciate it. Im excited to get a new light. But its like buying a new car. Alot of $$ and your stuck with it for a while. I want to make the right decision.

Goliath is a brand new light so it hasnt been out long enough for people to have several grows with them.

Just go look at the harvests being pulled under the light. Should speak for itself.

Hi Natural! I have the Goliath in a 4X4 and with the filter fan combo, it's a pretty tight fit. The light is 2.5' by 2.5' and 67 pounds. You don't really realize how massive this is until you get it in this massive box and then have to figure out a good way to mount it without collapsing your tent, I put hooks into my ceiling above the tent, cut little holes in the top of the tent to feed the hanger ropes through. I am very happy with it but think it may be a little much for your tent, I think the 500 may be better. Try pm'ing LEDRF on this site, maybe your email went to spam or something...? LEDRF was pretty responsive when I made my purchase.

I recently harvested 2 of 3 plants that were under the Goliath, leaving 1. She is on about day 31 and the other day I raised her up by one 5 gallon bucket to about 24" below the light and got some light stress so lowered her by about a foot. Still too early to know how she will bounce back. A few pics. Thanks TC for starting this journal. :passitleft:

IMG_20170116_211832.jpg

IMG_20170114_210917.jpg

IMG_20170114_210859_1.jpg

IMG_20170114_210840_1.jpg

IMG_20170107_200944.jpg

I'm just getting started with my grow and a PS 500.

Pumped to see what it can do after reading so many successful grow journals. Just in seedling stage now.

Totals from my recent harvests, flowered completely under the Goliath (not vegged) are 102 grams for white widow X big bug or as we like to call it, Big Widow and 104 grams for Carnival. I should have gotten the plants closer to the light towards the end which I will going forward.

Totals from my recent harvests, flowered completely under the Goliath (not vegged) are 102 grams for white widow X big bug or as we like to call it, Big Widow and 104 grams for Carnival. I should have gotten the plants closer to the light towards the end which I will going forward.
Beautiful harvest brother. Can't wait to see them started under the Goliath

I wanna purchase 2 -1000 but I live in İstanbul and the custom fees plus the shipping cost is almost half the price of the total I wish they had a way to bypass the tariffs on the customs

I've been trying to purchase 2 ps 1000's for over a week now. Talked to him, text him, but they don't seem to care about taking my order I guess. Their web page was giving me issues so I phoned and was directed back to the web page. Anyone else tried ordering.

I've been trying to purchase 2 ps 1000's for over a week now. Talked to him, text him, but they don't seem to care about taking my order I guess. Their web page was giving me issues so I phoned and was directed back to the web page. Anyone else tried ordering.

Surprised. He answered everyone of my dumb questions via email, despite them being in his videos on YouTube. My Goliath just arrived. I underestimated the warnings as to how heavy. No issues as it is within Gorilla grow tent specs.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom