Perfect Sun LED: Higher Par Than 1000w HPS, Save $50, Q&A

this my grow from seedlings to the first day of putting them to flower ima post this weeks photo once they wake up at 12pm which should make it their first week of flower

FullSizeRender220.jpg
FullSizeRender219.jpg
FullSizeRender221.jpg
FullSizeRender223.jpg
FullSizeRender222.jpg
FullSizeRender224.jpg
FullSizeRender225.jpg
FullSizeRender226.jpg
FullSizeRender227.jpg
FullSizeRender228.jpg
IMG_7707.PNG

Hi Neil i'm having issues with my PS 1000.. Didn't wanted to post here but i've email wid no response.. pls can you get in touch with me ...thx

Did you get an email back?

I can't believe that has been a year of growing already with my perfect sun 500. Just wanted to thank you Neil for such a great and rewarding light. It makes some good meds.

Yea my flower room has been filled with more dense buds and bigger yields then I've ever had with any other of my lights i love my 2 perfect sun dwarf stars these lights are amazing i cant wait to eventually get my hands on the Goliath or one of the cob setups you did an amazing job with these lights Neil kudos to you

Yo people, finally in the club, Got a Perfect Sun mini. Have a question if anyone knows, maybe Neil.

Lux and Par at @12inchs under Mini (im getting 65,000 lux and 1250 Par(DIY par Meter) ) Sound right?
Lux and Par at @24inchs under Mini (need this one for calibration of par meter)
Lux and Par at @36inchs under Mini (24,000 Lux and 405 Par )??

This just helps me dial it in without the Expensive par meter is all.

Love the Light, always have from day 1. SO happy i finally got one. Next, Goliath saving for.

I already started flowering this one, on day 62 from seed, day 20 since flip, day 10 since seeing first pistol, day 2 under Mini.It was grown under my LED strip build I did. Kindsoil/FFOF mix, supplementing very little MegaCrop Nutes.

The sprout is FireOG, Born today. That is in Coco/FFOF 50% and will use only MegaCrop 1 Part Nutes. The plan is to scrog her for 40days, MAYBE, lol..

DSCN33607.JPG

DSCN33625.JPG

DSCN33734.JPG

DSCN33695.JPG

DSCN33744.JPG

LEDfinal1.png

LEDfinal15.png

Nice setup .

THANKS Pennywise, they dont do to bad for $24 ebay strips, going to either upgrade the strips, or just turn it into a ghetto Goliath build,lol..

Lovin this PSmini, and about to introduce air injection into this current flowering plant. Should be interesting.

Hey, so I've been working hard to get the new Perfect Sun COB to the market, and it is finally here. I also have a $50 discount for you guys.

Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

This light is amazing. It covers 4x4 with the same average umols as a 1000w HPS, and has a more efficient spectrum, pulling 2 to 2.8 pounds per light. Video evidence at the end of the video on the page.

Also, Here are my other discount pages.

Goliath $50 discount

PS 1000 $100 discount

I just ordered one of the perfect sub cob units and was just curious what the shipping time is to Canada

I ordered the PS COB on Jan 31 off the website using PayPal, I live in the US on the East coast and I was wondering how long it normally takes for shipping? I'm very excited to get the light and put it to work. Thanks in advance...️

I ordered the PS COB on Jan 31 off the website using PayPal, I live in the US on the East coast and I was wondering how long it normally takes for shipping? I'm very excited to get the light and put it to work. Thanks in advance...️

5 to 7 business days. Did you get the tracking number?

I don't believe I got a tracking number. Do you email a tracking number or do I have to go on PayPal. The only number I got was a transaction ID...️

Cool, so you got the tracking now. Again, sorry for the mistake.

Back
Top Bottom