Perfect Sun LED: Higher Par Than 1000w HPS, Save $50, Q&A

Hi Neil, love the thread and grow!

Just made an account the other day, but I've been snooping around a while now!

I've come to the conclusion that your lights are unbeatable.., especially the dwarf star for its low price.

I was wondering if its going to be available in Europe any time soon?

I live in The Netherlands and there's nothing I would want more right now than to buy a Perfect Sun Dwarfstar haha!

I have another, maybe "difficult" question.. which LED would you recommend around the price range of the Dwarfstar which isnt yours? (One I could buy in Europe)

I hope you dont mind these questions!
Please continue dropping all this knowledge

I can ship to Neatherlands, but shipping will be crazy because I don't keep this stocked for UK orders. However, the Perfect Sun 500 is just about the same thing. If you go to the Dwarf Star page, you will see a link to the 500.

I can ship to Neatherlands, but shipping will be crazy because I don't keep this stocked for UK orders. However, the Perfect Sun 500 is just about the same thing. If you go to the Dwarf Star page, you will see a link to the 500.

Man I love my PS 500. That light really makes my girls rock and so damn quiet!!!!

Two dwarf stars will work but not give you the yields of the COB or goliath. I have goliath ready to ship again. It had a higher average par, this higher yields.

Of you do two dwarf stars, you want to have them at an angle in the tent. So the long side is facing a corner.

Just ordered me a Dwarf Star !!! So excited, can't wait to get it. I ordered it to use until The COB's are ready again which I am officially issuing a request for ASAP. I am gonna split my 8'x7'6" grow room and use the Dwarf Star for vegging and the COB for flowering. I am new to this site but old to partaking of the ganga. I suppose working the kinks out of my "cookie oven" is half the fun of learning to be a good "baker". Great site; have learned a ton; so much reading to do !!! I currently have a grow journal and have been trying to cram as much knowledge into my brain as possible over the last couple of months. There is a lot more to this that most realize if you want to do it right so I will keep my nose to the grindstone and take all I learn from you guys to heart !!!

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

Peace Out

Wow. That light looks great. Would love to pick one up but I'd never be able to afford a 1000 dollar light, I guess we all have dreams.. one day I'll pull pounds from my tent but until I come up I'll have to stick to the lil 3 oz per plant max.

I tried to see if I could order the PS 500 via the UK site, but they dont deliver to The Netherlands.
I would really like to buy a Dwarf Star, maybe because I think they look nicer.. but if you say they give around the same results as the PS 500, you must be right!

Can you perhaps check what the shipping price would be to The Netherlands from the USA?

Around $200-300. I checked before. However, if you order a 500 from my site, that includes free shipping. Also, I put a very low amount and test light on the invoice to save you duties.

The only place that doesn't work is Germany.

420-magazine-mobile1466004376.jpg

That Goliath was a beast. The single improvement that has had the greatest impact on yield/potency has been the Goliath for me. More pics to come if ive posted this correctly.

Not trying to hijack. Just dropping a compliment.

Back
Top Bottom