Perfect Sun LED: Higher Par Than 1000w HPS, Save $50, Q&A

Joined for the research on your lights. But I'm getting a dwarf star soon. Also sub'd this thread
You will absolutely love it! Welcome to the PS family. .

Lol

My girl under the Dwarf Star:

420-magazine-mobile1776170359.jpg

Re: Perfect Sun LED - Higher Par Than 1000w HPS - Save $50 - Q&A

Thanks, DJ! Swing by anytime.

Wow, lovely. How much did you yield?

Is that a 4x4 space?

Kudos!

Thanks, DJ! Swing by anytime.

Wow, lovely. How much did you yield?

Is that a 4x4 space?

Kudos!

Thanks Vex. I believe it was almost 6 or 7 oz., can't recall for sure. the flower room is 3-1/2x5 ft.
The flood table is a 3x3 with 20 gallon res.

Hi Guys! I just ordered my Goliath! Cant wait! I popped some beans a few days ago under T5's and I'm really excited to get them under the Goliath. Hopefully it makes it to Canada quickly.

Hi Gee64, I'm sure you're gonna love the spectrum that the perfect sun lights put out. I know I'm happy with mine.
Good luck.

Good luck, God speed. To most, this is a losing battle.
Haha
The problem is I had an indoor setup. Then we had a fire.....
Fire inspector actually said it was a rarely seen issue, basically just unlucky. Now she is incredibly sketched out lol

The fight continues.....

Thought I would drop in and show the two ladies we have under the PS COB. They are seriously loving this light and have since filled up the 4x4 tent and are 7 days into flower (pictures from day 5). They are in 20 gallon pots with DBHBB soil. I think we should have a great yield, what do ya think? :laughtwo:

Dream machine (left) and deep cheese (right)

86b347e093393a35f4da5df92af35f67.jpg

2e1ea68e373bc3bcd64e7b3ffdedd2d9.jpg

07f7db242bdfcb5e9ddaf6e492536fa0.jpg

I set up a time lapse camera to catch all of the hard hitting action of the flowering cycle. Also with the light 34" from the canopy we are still seeing 1,000 ppfd.

Thanks again. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom