Perfect Sun LED: Higher Par Than 1000w HPS, Save $50, Q&A

Mind me asking what ya paid for it Canadian? Also where you got it? I was looking within canada but it is pretty slim, short of a build. But sunplus looked good, I looked on alibaba too and prices are OK but shipping I don't know?

Mind me asking what ya paid for it Canadian? Also where you got it? I was looking within canada but it is pretty slim, short of a build. But sunplus looked good, I looked on alibaba too and prices are OK but shipping I don't know?

The Canadian price you pay on my site includes shipping. You only have to pay customs. From what fedex says and others have said, even the Goliath is only like $60 or something for customs, and that light with the box is 82 pounds and 3x3 feet by 8 inches. It's huge.

Too bad you don't have a ware house in canada to lower cost. If your price is us prices there is like%20 more to start, then there is %13 or %14 tax on top of that amount. Also if it is fed ex you will possibly get a brokerage fee as well. I do really like the built in timerror idea though.

Too bad you don't have a ware house in canada to lower cost. If your price is us prices there is like%20 more to start, then there is %13 or %14 tax on top of that amount. Also if it is fed ex you will possibly get a brokerage fee as well. I do really like the built in timerror idea though.
I got no brokerage fee. I paid the Canadian price on Neill's website for the Goliath and its huge. 70+ pounds. Duty was 60 dollars canadian and no taxes unless Neill included them in the price. Its an amazing light. If you are planning to enter the high end LED market any other manufacturer will cost you more and grow you less. I pulled 23 oz of bud on my very first ever grow. I made a few mistakes and the strains werent known as huge yielders but the Goliath didnt care it just kept feeding the buds. You really cant beat these lights for the price. If you go with the Goliath just make sure your tent can hang that beast safely. I used what I saved on Neills light and splurged on a Gorilla tent. It hangs the Goliath no problem. Im buying another one in the spring or early summer. Im not even goung to shop around. I see my buds with their econo LEDs. They are better growers than me but my crop was better lol. ..

PS pay close attention to Neills recommended hanging heights or your young plants will burn. Its a beast of a light yet hardly any heat.

I got no brokerage fee. I paid the Canadian price on Neill's website for the Goliath and its huge. 70+ pounds. Duty was 60 dollars canadian and no taxes unless Neill included them in the price. Its an amazing light. If you are planning to enter the high end LED market any other manufacturer will cost you more and grow you less. I pulled 23 oz of bud on my very first ever grow. I made a few mistakes and the strains werent known as huge yielders but the Goliath didnt care it just kept feeding the buds. You really cant beat these lights for the price. If you go with the Goliath just make sure your tent can hang that beast safely. I used what I saved on Neills light and splurged on a Gorilla tent. It hangs the Goliath no problem. Im buying another one in the spring or early summer. Im not even goung to shop around. I see my buds with their econo LEDs. They are better growers than me but my crop was better lol. ..

PS pay close attention to Neills recommended hanging heights or your young plants will burn. Its a beast of a light yet hardly any heat.
I just got my PS COB in today and im looking forward to seeing what it will do lol. Ive seen some great results with the Goliath and the COB. It took me a while to save the money for it but I'm glad I did. I'm pretty sure it will pay for itself in extra bud and extra quality lol. Cheers ..️

I do like the cob but can't spring that much cash right now. I think my next will be a cob fixture anyway. And I probably wouldnt be able to hand the Goliath from my tent anyway. Well I could but Ithe doesn't have the 1 inch poles, my next one will but it still works well for what I have.

Goliaths are on sale, only a few left for $700. Max Yields should be ready by tomorrow to ship. COBs are on hold until I catch up on orders.
Nice do u have any dwarfs on sale or no?
Also how much are the max yields and which wud u say is better the max or the goliath?

Goliaths are on sale, only a few left for $700. Max Yields should be ready by tomorrow to ship. COBs are on hold until I catch up on orders.
On the low setting switch the coloured leds have stopped working on my perfect t sun cob. The cobs all still work but the bridgelux leds are not. I bought this light less than two years ago and I’ve now lost all the spectrum on one side. I have emailed you through your site as well. Please get back to me ASAP as I need to get this fixed.

On the low setting switch the coloured leds have stopped working on my perfect t sun cob. The cobs all still work but the bridgelux leds are not. I bought this light less than two years ago and I’ve now lost all the spectrum on one side. I have emailed you through your site as well. Please get back to me ASAP as I need to get this fixed.
A third set of the bridgelux have gone out now at lights on today. I’m starting to panic cause I’m in mid flower and now I have 6 cobs and 2 of 6 sets of the spectrum leds on a 1350$ light that isn’t even two years old. I was a big promoter of this light and I’m starting to think I was wrong.

A third set of the bridgelux have gone out now at lights on today. I’m starting to panic cause I’m in mid flower and now I have 6 cobs and 2 of 6 sets of the spectrum leds on a 1350$ light that isn’t even two years old. I was a big promoter of this light and I’m starting to think I was wrong.

Dam bro that really sucks sry to hear ur troubles. I know when I got my 2 dwarf star led lights from here they cost me 500 a piece so i would be panicking if i was in the middle of flower as well. That's lame u havnt been able 2 get it fixed and no1 responding to you either. Well shit man I really hope Neil helps u out cause he would be the one to do it since his lights fukn rock well as long as it's all running lol. He must be really busy rite now an I'm sure he will hit u up as soon as he can. I'm sending u all the good luck I can muster in Hope's ur issue gets resolved as fast as possible.

Coming up on 24 hours and I haven’t heard from you. If anyone had any more direct means of contacting Neil please share as I need to get his light fixed.

Have you called the warranty number on his site? You can also maybe send a pm to a mod, as they may have a route of connection as well. I'm sure he will contact you soon either privately or publicly when he gets the message relayed.

No one wants an issue mid flower, I feel your pain. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom