420 Magazine Background

Perfect way to kick off 4/20 with a Cross Joint!

KannabisKris

HAPPY SMOKE YOURSELF RETARDED DAY EVERYONE!
:rollit::lot-o-toke::51::joint::rasta:

the infamous Cross Joint :9:

:rollit::lot-o-toke::51::joint::rasta:

Happy 420~Much Love from the west coast.
Any collectives looking to sponsor my boyfriend? He rides Freestyle Motocross. Check him out!!
Jon Dillehay on facebook and our tight knit riding team 2 Stroke Mafia!
Have a lovely day everyone!! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Matanuska Valley

Plant of the Year: 2011 - Member of the Month: April 2011 - Plant of the Month: Mar & April 2011
You all so have a very happy 420 day dear and that bud looks really good...:thumb:
The joint, I don't know maybe once...:yummy: :goodjob:

MV... :peace2:

medme

the bud looks nice.... wtf with the joint,,,lol... have a great day!

KannabisKris

It's a Cross Joint! Has no one ever seen Pineapple Express the movie??? Cross joints are SO DANK. 4 different types of bud in every arm of the joint light 3 ends at once and puff puff pass. This is 420mag . com how could you NOT know what a cross joint is ?????
Here it is burning as we passed it!

Last edited by a moderator:

medme

ok,,,, i'm impressed,,,, it looks fun,,, enjoy the day....

AcexofxHaze

Happy 420 to all!!!!!! I'm so flippin blitzed off this Super Silver Haze Blaze up a Baseball Bat for those who can't celebrate this perfect day!

preprodigy

Plant of the Month: Jan 2012
damn!! you got yourself some skillz ;)

Rey del Fenix

Ok I seen the movie, in my opinion one of the best high movies. But I'm. More stuck on... how the hell did you do that!!!! Can someone plz make a you tube video of this, if it hasn't been already done

sfttailpaul

It's a Cross Joint! Has no one ever seen Pineapple Express the movie??? Cross joints are SO DANK. 4 different types of bud in every arm of the joint light 3 ends at once and puff puff pass. This is 420mag . com how could you NOT know what a cross joint is ?????
Here it is burning as we passed it!

So-o-o I guess guys like me have to wait to try this intriguing treat this coming 4/20/12? I have never heard of this doobie style but it is quite a conversation piece. Our biggest thrill was rolling the "Big Bamboo" paper that came with Cheech & Chong's record album (yes, vinyl). Peace brothers & Sisters... Happy belated Holidays.

Top Bottom