Perpetual Auto Grower

CanadianStoner

Hi everyone, happy to have found this community.

I grow autoflowers and this will be my second harvest. I chose to grow autoflowers because it seemed like they were a little more flexible than photos, and so far I'm really happy with them.

Happy to learn from everyone. Thanks.
20210816_214051.jpg
20210816_213941.jpg

20210816_214135.jpg

Welcome @CanadianStoner

You have some nice looking ladies there.

You should start a grow journal so we can follow along. Here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote or enter our contest to win free grow stuff. Here's that link.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome @CanadianStoner

You have some nice looking ladies there.

You should start a grow journal so we can follow along. Here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote or enter our contest to win free grow stuff. Here's that link.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks! I'll set one up. Happy growing

Welcome aboard ! Great site with some friendly like minded people.
First time I've heard of a Perpetual Auto Grow. So you have a seedling / clone tent, a Veg Tent & a Flower Tent set up for Auto's ? I honestly don't think there's such a thing as an Auto Perpetual grow & you have your terminology wrong. I could be wrong though.... wouldn't be the 1st time. But the way I understand a Perpetual grow is you start your seeds or clones in a small tent under a not so powerful light. After a couple weeks you up-pot & move the plants to the veg tent. At that time you start your next batch in your seed / clone tent. Then you up-pot the veg & move it to a flower tent, the seedling to the veg tent & start more seeds or clones. It's a continuous cycle of plants moving from tent to tent.
Not real sure how that would work with Auto's since there's no need to up-pot or change light cycles.
Never-the-less, you have a nice looking batch of plants there.

Welcome aboard ! Great site with some friendly like minded people.
First time I've heard of a Perpetual Auto Grow. So you have a seedling / clone tent, a Veg Tent & a Flower Tent set up for Auto's ? I honestly don't think there's such a thing as an Auto Perpetual grow & you have your terminology wrong. I could be wrong though.... wouldn't be the 1st time. But the way I understand a Perpetual grow is you start your seeds or clones in a small tent under a not so powerful light. After a couple weeks you up-pot & move the plants to the veg tent. At that time you start your next batch in your seed / clone tent. Then you up-pot the veg & move it to a flower tent, the seedling to the veg tent & start more seeds or clones. It's a continuous cycle of plants moving from tent to tent.
Not real sure how that would work with Auto's since there's no need to up-pot or change light cycles.
Never-the-less, you have a nice looking batch of plants.
Yeah, that would be a perpetual grow for photos. I see "perpetual" as "always growing" and my tents are never empty. I do have a separate seedling tent and once they're ready I do put them into the bigger tent. I start them mostly in the final pots but I've dabbled in transplanting them and I've had success with them. Thanks for the plant love.

Welcome to the community and happy growing! I have been growing cannabis since the 1960's and love the autos! They are so easy to grow that they are nearly fool proof! The biggest issue is deciding whose seeds to grow! They are not all equal or grow the same in different methods, so plenty of exper :yummy: imentation is good. I love a quick turnaround, especially when my meds run low!

Back
Top Bottom