Perpetual Basement Grow

myxedup

What strain is it? I have a variety of strains each in different phases - Sour Diesel, Grunk, Bubba Kush, Mango, AK-47, Hindu Kush, Asia Girl, Haze, Purple Urkel, Silvertip, Lemon Skunk, Northern Lights, and Purple Trainwreck.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? There are Indica's and Sativa.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Purple Urkel, Asia Girl, Hindu Kush, Silvertip, Sour Diesel are all in flower. Sour Diesel, Lemon Skunk, Northern Lights, Silvertip, Purple Urkel, Haze, Asia Girl, Hindu Kush, AK-47, Mango, Grunk are all in veg.

If in Veg... For how long? Roughly two weeks.

If in Flower stage... For how long? Seven of them have been in flower for 5 1/2 - 6 weeks and fourteen have been in flower for 1 day.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Foxfarm Planting Mix for my youngsters and Roots Organic Greenfield Blend.

If soil... What size pot? 3.5 gallon

Size of light? 1000 watts and an 8 bulb T5

Is it aircooled? It can be

Temp of Room/cab? 79F - 81F in veg. Flower room 79F - 81F with lights on, 69F - 71F with lights off.

RH of Room/cab? Veg room is 45% - 55%, Flower room is 45%

Any Pests ? Nothing eating on them yet

How often are you watering? About every three days

Type and strength of ferts used? Dutchmasters Gold Series A & B Flower, Silicablast, Cal-mag, and Molassas

DSCN8422.JPG
This is my clone box that my wife made for me

DSCN8391.JPG
Fox Farm Planting Mix I use once my clones have roots they go into this.

DSCN8392.JPG
Roots Organic Green Field when I pot up they live the rest of their lives in this mix

DSCN8394.JPG
All the nutrients I use

Various Veg Room Shots:

DSCN8419.JPG
DSCN84021.JPG
DSCN8399.JPG
DSCN8402.JPG

Various Flower Room Shots:

DSCN8406.JPG
DSCN8405.JPG
DSCN8367.JPG
DSCN8374.JPG
DSCN8381.JPG
DSCN8382.JPG
DSCN8389.JPG
My Guard Dog
DSCN8384.JPG
My 1000 watt phantom digital ballast

This is my first grow journal , but not my first grow i am just getting this grow op set up so it will come together over the next year or so , i have 20 in flower and 42 or so in veg state , i have been at 420 lurking for over a year and finaly thought i better put somthing up, i was going to try some type of hydro but went with what i know for now, my wife and i just bought a nice new place to live with 80acres covered in forest , im new at this journal making so hope i dont disapoint and im not shy so say what ever is on your mind, thank you and welcome

thanks for dropping in gator this will be a nice grow no matter if its just you and i looking at it,i will yell swear words at them and you point and shake your finger, that will get there attention. ha, i threw another handful in the flower room last nite i will continue to do so until the flower room cant hold anymore and its 24ft by 20 so i will need more lites im thinking 6 - 1000s will cover all the floor space, i will update with photos once a week , i have been harvesting around 2 ozs a plant i would like to increase that and have this room fine tuned by next spring, any help will be apreciated ,thank you and drop by when you can

Nice clean looking grow, and Kudos to the wife for the cloner. The couple who grows together stays together.:goodluck:

Nice clean looking grow, and Kudos to the wife for the cloner. The couple who grows together stays together.:goodluck:
Thank you ultrabudda, we are just getting things set up here at the new place , Im a caregiver and a patient and we finaly have some room to keep up with the demand, thanks for stopping in:tokin:

Thank you ultrabudda, we are just getting things set up here at the new place , Im a caregiver and a patient and we finaly have some room to keep up with the demand, thanks for stopping in:tokin:

High myxedup, nice roomy grow space you've got there... I have a huge case of basement envy :)

You might want to check what this guy does with some room:

Heath's Latest Tree Grow

Anyway, I'm subscribed :popcorn:

:peace:

High myxedup, nice roomy grow space you've got there... I have a huge case of basement envy :)

You might want to check what this guy does with some room:

Heath's Latest Tree Grow

Anyway, I'm subscribed :popcorn:

:peace:

Hey Horsebadortiz, you are rite heath has it growing on, im impressed thanks for the info and thanks for dropping in im jealous

I will follow you,you,you " " " " (if you are old, you will know what that means) Nice start to the Journal, can you update the room and equipment. In my second grow, Inside 7 plants (2 week into flower), Outside 2 ea. 4 month old (in flower 6 weeks, 5% ampber Trichomes) and one granny 10 months old (8 weeks in flower (monster colas, still 100% cloudy).

I will follow you,you,you " " " " (if you are old, you will know what that means) Nice start to the Journal, can you update the room and equipment. In my second grow, Inside 7 plants (2 week into flower), Outside 2 ea. 4 month old (in flower 6 weeks, 5% ampber Trichomes) and one granny 10 months old (8 weeks in flower (monster colas, still 100% cloudy).
Hey placerville, thanks for dropping in i have an open palate on what i can do , i am just keeping all alive and on track best i can, i have quite a few i will need more lites i know this but that will have to wait until this harvest to upgrade, stick around it will be interesting, thanks and will update at least once a week with pics

Myx, you and I grow with different styles, but I like yours. For a grower with but one year experience, you're set up very nicely with dirt and big horizontal lights. You've lurked well.
I like your big buckets; hand watering twice per week is do-able. Your grow shapes like a bench-mark big bulb, flat dirt grow. You won't need much if any tangible advise, so I'm here for the show and company ;)

Having a partner on the same page, and an avid assistant more useful than my cat, is teamwork. Big grow will need you all. + rep

Myx, you and I grow with different styles, but I like yours. For a grower with but one year experience, you're set up very nicely with dirt and big horizontal lights. You've lurked well.
I like your big buckets; hand watering twice per week is do-able. Your grow shapes like a bench-mark big bulb, flat dirt grow. You won't need much if any tangible advise, so I'm here for the show and company ;)

Having a partner on the same page, and an avid assistant more useful than my cat, is teamwork. Big grow will need you all. + rep

Ha thats awesome, yeah it runs by itself when i get it all set-up, thanks for stopping in , i added 25 more into flower last nite, im trying to get it full and keep it full and on rotation they all seem to be adjusting well to the extra room :tokin:

you have numerous strains I'm interested in watching grow... I'll be sticking around for sure. One question though... with all that ceiling space, why flower the plants when they're only a foot or two tall?

you have numerous strains I'm interested in watching grow... I'll be sticking around for sure. One question though... with all that ceiling space, why flower the plants when they're only a foot or two tall?
the ceiling is actually only about 7ft and the sour diesel will triple in size they grow fast and tall , and thats what i have alot of also i needed to get somthing in the oven , i have grown most of these strains and know how they stretch but others im not familiar with its a new room and new strains i will have a better idea of how tall to let them get after this grow, i want to grow them taller but dont want to end up jamming my lites up between the floor joists,thanks for stopping in and its coming together but not ideal as of yet:tokin:

Well there is not much to say except thanks for the show! Why so short?
im just getting started come back anytime , so short if you are referring to there hieght ? or the grow ? thanks for stopping in i will update more photos next week :tokin:

DSCN8441.JPG
DSCN8442.JPG

Flower room is looking better. Couple of quick shots. Now I just gotta feed them and watch them grow.. :morenutes:

Try to imagine a scrog that size. :smokin:
Wake up now! It was only a bad dream.

You will be crowded with thick foliage, then colas. Your aisles will close ranks.
Consider a simple drip emitter line in there for most, if not all watering.
With a mono crop and matching pots, dripline is easy pleasey. ;)

Back
Top Bottom