Perpetual Basement Grow

the ceiling is actually only about 7ft:

dude that is lookin so nice. its my first grow and i'm in a aeroponic set up
also with 7foot ceilings. i am growing caramelicious do you know if this strain
will double. many pics in my journal.

would appreciate if you could stop by and check it out if you get a chance.

using 1000w MH but due to stress they're are a bit stunted i think.
it's 4th week in veg and the tallest is only 5 1/2inches or could it be that MH lamp is to close. maybe i should switch to my 1000w HPS for stretch. untimitlly it will be a perpetual scrog just not sure how to time it.

great job on yours, congrats on the new house.

wish i new how to link my damb journal. i'm too new to this

MBS:goodluck:

Try to imagine a scrog that size. :smokin:
Wake up now! It was only a bad dream.

You will be crowded with thick foliage, then colas. Your aisles will close ranks.
Consider a simple drip emitter line in there for most, if not all watering.
With a mono crop and matching pots, dripline is easy pleasey. ;)

Ha i like your poetry it cracks me up, they all dont eat the same so they benefit more from me hand watering and giving individual attention, thanks gator :tokin:

dude that is lookin so nice. its my first grow and i'm in a aeroponic set up
also with 7foot ceilings. i am growing caramelicious do you know if this strain
will double. many pics in my journal.

would appreciate if you could stop by and check it out if you get a chance.

using 1000w MH but due to stress they're are a bit stunted i think.
it's 4th week in veg and the tallest is only 5 1/2inches or could it be that MH lamp is to close. maybe i should switch to my 1000w HPS for stretch. untimitlly it will be a perpetual scrog just not sure how to time it.

great job on yours, congrats on the new house.

wish i new how to link my damb journal. i'm too new to this

MBS:goodluck:
iI looked for your journal i could not find it , sounds like you have something going on they should be 20 to 30 inches in 4 weeks veg i will look for you some more , thanks for stopping in here and come back :tokin:

iI looked for your journal i could not find it , sounds like you have something going on they should be 20 to 30 inches in 4 weeks veg i will look for you some more , thanks for stopping in here and come back :tokin:

there is somthin goin on. i stressed the F$%# out of em. it's my first grow and my water temps + PH were off and i was feeding them way to much as babies, so then i stop feeding and let them clear out for a week. at 35ppm bottle water.

Gator has been helpin out which is verrry cool as i don't know him very well/at all. he's been kind enough to stop by. I need to throw him some reps as soon as i figure it out.

now things are dialed in and it's going smooth. now i need to figure out how long to veg for scrog. Gator advised 12/12 now the tallest is at 6" but some are showing sex in veg. 2male 2 female.

what are your thoughts as you have only 7' clearence as i do?

9 Plant 1000W Aeroponic Caramelicious From Seed

WHAAT WHAAT!!:tokin: snarf!

MBS

there is somthin goin on. i stressed the F$%# out of em. it's my first grow and my water temps + PH were off and i was feeding them way to much as babies, so then i stop feeding and let them clear out for a week. at 35ppm bottle water.

Gator has been helpin out which is verrry cool as i don't know him very well/at all. he's been kind enough to stop by. I need to throw him some reps as soon as i figure it out.

now things are dialed in and it's going smooth. now i need to figure out how long to veg for scrog. Gator advised 12/12 now the tallest is at 6" but some are showing sex in veg. 2male 2 female.

what are your thoughts as you have only 7' clearence as i do?

9 Plant 1000W Aeroponic Caramelicious From Seed

WHAAT WHAAT!!:tokin: snarf!

MBS
I would listen to gator none of us will ever know how your set-up is running but you and shove them into flower you will know exactly what to do next time or is this a hobby ? i grow to live i always make it produce it might not be a bad ass grow but i will pay my mortgage and truck pymt and so on etc....... i throw everything into flower at two max now the s diesel i have make my money plain and simple im growing literally and i have to make them live and produce, your guess is as good as mine on your strain i would try and get them to at least 20 before flower and you can probably let them go to 30 im not sure my friend but make your own call you could know more than run them into the ceiling or come up short either way you will know next time stay tuned im not go anywhere for years,:tokin:

Really diggin your journal

it's nice to see other people besides pit with larger sized grows. Mine's not exactly enourmous but i'm just getting tired of looking at everyone's CFL rubbermaid micro grows.

you really have got your grow on lockdown. i'll be here for the remainder. can't wait until you get those other 1000's rockin, should bring some nice weight.

Thanks for stopping in LGM , I'm in a new room and limited on cash for a couple mths but i have a 50 patient contract as soon as i can fill that on my own without out sourcing it will be more beneficial to all , My Wife and I have been doing this on our own and it willl take more time to get everything like it needs to be i'm hoping to go outside some next summer, maybe some auto's and push two harvests that would be sweet. i dont know just growing for now stop by anytime :tokin:

sweet set up wish i had room for those lights and buckets i would do a ebb and flo with the different strains but love that set up. Hope mine will look the same some day :) Subscribed with Reps :)

Hey basementdwell, one day im going to do a large ebb and flow Pit makes it look to easy im thinkin:tokin: check back every once in awhile theres bound to be some buds on them one day:tokin:

I would listen to gator none of us will ever know how your set-up is running but you and shove them into flower you will know exactly what to do next time or is this a hobby ? i grow to live i always make it produce it might not be a bad ass grow but i will pay my mortgage and truck pymt and so on etc....... i throw everything into flower at two max now the s diesel i have make my money plain and simple im growing literally and i have to make them live and produce, your guess is as good as mine on your strain i would try and get them to at least 20 before flower and you can probably let them go to 30 im not sure my friend but make your own call you could know more than run them into the ceiling or come up short either way you will know next time stay tuned im not go anywhere for years,:tokin:

yeah it's for self and if friends need. payin the bills is nice very nice you go. takin it slow and learnin on this end.
i deffinetly need to keep veggin for scrog i need to fill a 4x4 screen and have only found two girls from seed as they showed sex early. i'll also need to clone as well. i guess i'll be veggin for 2 to 3 more weeks as the stress is
causin them to slow grow.

live and learn

MBS

MSB, once again you have a great journal going, question? What is your PH measurments going in and out the bottoms? Which is the most important? I am a new grower.

I'm in on this journal. I notice you use dutch masters for your nutes. How do you like it? I ask because ill be using dutch masters gold in my aeroponic setup.

Thank you for stopping in SK, I'm pretty happy with dutch masters, I have friends using fox farm and it wont hold a candle to the dm, the taste is better, the wieght is better, im a firm believer that the dutch masters gold series is top knotch and grows a more quality product.:tokin:

Just wanted to let you know that for about 1000 bucks you could upgrade to the Ebb and Gro 48 site fully automated hydro system with a 100gpd R/o system and Dutch Master Nutes. If your going to be fullfilling that 15 person contract I recommend this hydro unit simply for it's ease of use. I have two going right now and all you have to do is adjust your ph once every few days. If you need help with a shopping list or any tips at all PM me! If you don't take my word for it, PitViper is a strong proponent of this system as well and i'm sure he would be glad to help at any jucture.

sorry, just saw that it would be much easier for you to run your operation if you switched to hydro. much love. :roorrip:

MSB, once again you have a great journal going, question? What is your PH measurments going in and out the bottoms? Which is the most important? I am a new grower.

Hey PV thanks for stopping in, i only worry about what i put in and its 6.5-7 going in. If i have a problem or if somthing looks like it needs attention i take care of it but i havent ever checked the ph going out, i can if your curiios, let me know , and keep checking in i will get some more pics up tonite.

Just wanted to let you know that for about 1000 bucks you could upgrade to the Ebb and Gro 48 site fully automated hydro system with a 100gpd R/o system and Dutch Master Nutes. If your going to be fullfilling that 15 person contract I recommend this hydro unit simply for it's ease of use. I have two going right now and all you have to do is adjust your ph once every few days. If you need help with a shopping list or any tips at all PM me! If you don't take my word for it, PitViper is a strong proponent of this system as well and i'm sure he would be glad to help at any jucture.

sorry, just saw that it would be much easier for you to run your operation if you switched to hydro. much love. :roorrip:

Hey whats up LGM, I want to and will, and have talked to pit in the past we discussed alittle , i just got to a place where i have room enough to do a nice setup , im just tapped and had the dirt :slide: i havnt done enough homework on it. hydro ive watched closely and seen it grow nice crops and i will do one one day , i actually have more requests for my soil grows, and i have tried the mj out for about twenty five years so im a connoisseur, and i'm pretty impressed with the quality this concoction im using is producing, its very fragrant very smooth and tasty:tokin: I'm just not getting the wieght i want ,but its all different now new room half finished , to low on funds to finish rite now but i'm coming up so stay tuned , thanks for stopping in. very nice to meet you and its an open ended journal for many years to come , at least in my world.:tokin:

Hey PV thanks for stopping in, i only worry about what i put in and its 6.5-7 going in. If i have a problem or if somthing looks like it needs attention i take care of it but i havent ever checked the ph going out, i can if your curiios, let me know , and keep checking in i will get some more pics up tonite.

Like you, I always check in-going, but I do check outgoing (Inside soil, SCROG) on occasion. After a good flush, the next Fert. watering I decided to give the girls a good watering. PH in 6.9 and coming out it was 4.9. I hope it was because of a good flushing.

Back
Top Bottom